Chapter 2

It started to walk up to me, I started to back away.

"Stay away!"

It continued to go up to me. I run to my drawer and get my pocket knife. I then run up to it and attempt to stab the person with the knife. I expected to see a dead body on the ground, but there wasn't.

"What? That's impossible!"

I throw the knife on the ground and go to bed.

"It was probably a prank by Mei"

~ The next Day ~

I got up and got ready for school. I get out of the house without eating breakfast carelessly.

"I can't tell Mei about anything last night."

"Tell me what about last night! Ooh! Your house is cursed isn't it!"

I didn't know that Mei was in front of me. I studded for a little bit and think of ideas to trick her.

"No! I-I met a boy online and he tried to flirt with me."
I totally doubted that she would believe me.

"Woah! Seriously! You should have reported him!"

"Doesn't she know I don't go online."

We start walking to school and Mei also continues on about other rumors online and talks about the weird stuff online.

~At School~
Mei and I were walking to our classroom.

"We're almost there!"

"Wait... I need to go to the restroom."

"Ok! I'll see you in class!"

Mei runs off and I go to the restroom. I walk in and do my business. I was about to wash my hands and something grabs my hand. I turn around and it's a monster. It's smile was very long, and it's neck was twisted.

"Heellp!!!"

No one came. I search my bag and I found my extra pocket knife. I stab its neck. My teacher runs into the bathroom and sees the knife in my hand.

"Hazuki! No weapons on school campus!"

"No! I can explain there was a monster!"

"Are you in grade school! No you aren't! Now put that knife away and get to class!"

This curse was following me. I had no intention that this would follow me at school. I assume I can only see these monsters. If I were to tell this to a counselor, they would think I would be seeing things. The only person that would believe me is Mei, but I can't tell her. What should I do?