Idea

So this is an idea for an oc that finally has some sort of backstory?

   Her name is Rika and her mother is French beauty that models while her dad is a photographer from Japan who isn't to bad looking himself (might draw them later).

    Even with Rika's mother being a model, Rika declared she wanted to style her own look from a young age. That's why she has yet to cut her hair or change it's style really. She is very pretty which is found out about a week into high school due to Makoto-kun styling her up. (The only reason her was interested in her was because of their matching beauty mark under their left eye???)

   Before then she was pretty much a wall flower. She wasn't ever really bullied but more ignored than anything so she is uncomfortable in situations that involve conversing. Though she's surprisingly comfortable with people she believes she'll never see again, they become her closest friends for a day ^•^.

   She has her mother's looks and her father's hair. Once her hair is moved from her face, you can tell that she has very delicate features but striking eyes that are a bright green. Her hair is an ebony black that makes from a great contrast with her eyes and pale skin.

But yeah that's my idea. So much words. Very sorry. Love ya'll ^•^