7

I put down the books harshly onto my desk and sat down sarcasticly. I frowned in anger as I stared at the pile of books, I mean homework that I have to do in just 1 freaking day! That's not even logic. "erghhhh" I growled.

"hahaha. what's wrong Soeun-ah??" He said while looking at me questionly and having fun at my childish attitude.

"It's soooooooooo freaking hard to do all of this in just 1 day! It's freaking illogical" I lay my head on the pile of books and looked at Suga, besides me who's smiling nonstop.

"That's how school works. You'll get used to it" he said reassuring me.

"but... It's kinda weird. you guys don't even get bothered by it. Look, all of our classmates don't even care" I said, whining.

"be chill, this is how school function," Suga said looking all cool while putting his hand on the back of his head.

Then my eyes flew over the class and fixed on Jimin who's sitting at the far back, glaring at me. Suddenly I felt a chill run down through my vein. Okay, he's not the type to mess with...

"Your father is a doctor right??"

"Daebak!!! How did you know??" I thought no one knew my father's work except for the principal, not even the teachers.

"I just.. Ya know, guess it" he put on a sweet smile that definitely melts someone's heart. Somewhat I could see something swarming in his eyes.

A lot of secrets

Without me knowing, I was looking at his face intently and kept praising him for how freaking handsome he is.

I woke up from the day dreaming, startled when Zico clicked his fingers in front of my face.

I pinched his nose for revenge because I just can't stand his cuteness and giggled as he pushed my hand away. "you're so playful" he said through his
laughter.

"Well, that's what friends are for. Besides, you're just too cute~" I said ruffling through his hair playfully.

Kringgg

I heard the bell sounded loud, signaling it's time for a lunch break. Just then, at the perfect time, my stomach growled, waiting for it to be filled. I put a hand on my stomach and looked over at all of my classmates so that they could go out first.

"Soeun, do you want to eat with me?" Suga asked, waking me up from my thoughts. I looked out at my class and saw a bunch if girls waiting outside for Suga. They also held a banner saying his name.

"why don't you just go first? I need to do something before going to the cafe" I said, not wanting to disturb his moments with his fans. Well, basically because who freaking didn't notice that Jimin is staring you?! I don't really wanna mess around but... Come on, I didn't disturb his life!

(A/N: Oh really, *laugh to tears*
Soeun: No it's not mine! You're the one who decides about it. Big deal *roll eyes*)

----

Awkwardly and trying to hide it, I slowly walked away through all the corridors and everyone's sight. At the far end of the corridor, I caught a glimpse of people... running??

I was about to run from the stampede of people but I was too late as the stampede ran towards me. People kept elbowing her and some succeded hitting her in the elbow. But some not because of her defense reflexives.

A knife sliced at her arm as she gripped onto it and lost her balance. The stampede of people still hasn't stopped. Before I could fall, another knife sliced at her face but it was not deep. When is this going to stop? I thought.

I lay on the cold floor helplessly while hoping for this madness of people to stop. Mr. Rose. He could not know why I'm here in the first place. I gritted my teeth and blocked my bleeding arm.

When the stampede really stopped, I grasp for air as I tried to stand up. Thankfully my bleeding had stopped but it still stings. I looked at my hand that had been covered by blood, "Ew.." I muttered at my own blood.

"Soeun!" Someone called up to me from behind. I twisted my head at the voice. "What happened?" Jennie said worriedly at the sight of my bleeding arm. I wasn't wearing a blazer at that time so the cut was obvious. Then the others came to us and gave the same look like Jennie.

"I don't know.. A stampede just came towards me and the next thing I realize was my bleeding hand.. and face" I put on a matter-of-factly face. "It's not that bad. I guess" I made a disgusted face at my blood on my hand.

Then they all laughed at me. I looked at them with an eyebrow raising. "No.. It's just.. The way you made that face was so.. funny.." Jennie continued laughing. Immediately I laughed with them as they gestured for the nurse's office.

- - - -

We walked out of the nurse office through the corridors. My arm had been wrapped and a plaster had been put on the small cut on my face "Tell me, what's all that about?" I asked them.

"Ooh! The battle!" As Rosé finished saying that, she instantly sprinted to who-knows-where, followed by the others and left me and Jennie behind.

I raised an eyebrow at Jennie to answer my question but she was giggling at her friends' attitude.

"The stampede just now was people that are going to see a dance battle between Got7 and Block B"

"Block what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Block B and Got7 is another group in this school. Looks like Block B is challenging Got7 for a friendly fight. They always have a friendly fight and it always an epic one so everyone is looking forward towards it. So let's go"

"Where is it? But what about the classes?"

"At the gym and class can always wait for the battle to end. Besides, the teachers are also thrilled about it" She said happily as we walked towards the gym.

- - - -

After about half an hour at the gym sitting, I could seriously feel my butt was about to explode. So that's why I'm now walking towards the bathroom to freshen up my face.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the faucet. I let the water ran for a moment and looked at myself in the mirror. I opened the plaster to look at my cut but was surprised at what I saw. The cut had healed. I quickly opened the bandage at my injured arm and as expected, there was no cut.

Does this one of the packages as my crystal amber eyes? I thought. Then I heard some rustling behind me. I quickly turned around to suspect anyone.

"Anyone there?" I said loudly but there was no answer. I walked towards each of the toilets to see if anyone was looking. My heart was thumping wildly. I prayed that the souls won't suddenly appear in front of me and scared the hell out of me.

Fortunately, there was no one. Unfortunately, I'm now scared to death. I went back in front of the faucet and closed the running water from wasting it. I quickly wore back the plaster and bandage so that anyone won't expect anything weird.

- - - -

Dedicated to @jungkookie2005

EDITED 22/3/2019