2: Shockwave The Science Guy

Here in my human form, sitting on Shockwaves counter with my legs crissed-crossed and a black laptop on my lap, I was currently in the Decepticon's system- with Soundwaves consent, of course- and I was tinkering with Shockwaves laboratory. More specifically, his doors.

I was a bit bored so I wanted to entertain myself by prancing someone. So, I thought up of just doing the classic- Bill Nye the science guy theme song on Shockwave when he walk's in the room (laboratory).

I mean, everyone can see why I would choose this song- Shockwave is a scientist and the Bill Nye theme just fits.

I decided to just insert the song for ten seconds when the door opens.

But the tricky part was making sure the one who walked in is actually Shockwave.

Unlike a similar event in the past...

~flashback~

I had just finished inserting the music for the command post door- since Starscream comes in here a lot.

Yep, the one getting targeted is the one and only, girly looking mech.

So now, I just sat on a counter where a holographic computer is and had my laptop in my lap facing the door so I can have the back camera recording the victim. I had installed the song so that it would loop over and over until I wanted it to stop.

I then hear ped-steps approaching the door and I clicked the record button on my computer.

I had estimated that the majority of the time, Starscream would walk in for random things so I pressed the unlock button for the music to be played once the doors open.

The swishing of the door is then heard.

But the again, I estimated.

I stared in silence as I hear the song 'I'm a Barbie girl', start playing and see Megatron, standing there in silence and irritation with his hands behind his back. He then looks at me as the song does a loop and narrows his optics as he growls.

I start to then feel fear rise in me as I slowly close my laptop and the song stops.

'I'm in deep slag now,'

~end of flashback~

My punishment was something I...didn't really enjoy;

Staying in the med bay for a month. Not even leaving the room.

But, another reason it was a punishment to me was because Knockout was going to be ranting about his finish to me and making me help clean it.

Don't get me wrong. I like Knockout. He's a nice friend to talk to. Just not when he's ranting about himself every,

Fragging,

Minute.

Especially when he talks about his finish. But it's understandable. Ever since Breakdown... he just really needed to talk to someone.

But anyway, lets get back to the main topic at hand.

I had placed a small security camera Soundwave gave me (for random reasons- who knows) on the front of the door so I would know who walks in.

I don't want another punishment from Megatron. Or from Soundwave or Starscream.

I waited patiently for Shockwave to come in the laboratory. After a bit, I hear heavy ped-steps come toward the lab. I look at my computer (that is connected to the camera) to see Shockwave coming.

I pressed the unlock button to the music and started recording.

And like so, the doors opens and the song starts.

"Bill Nye~ the science guy!"

Luck had finally stayed with me.

There he was. Shockwave standing in all his glory at the doorway and staring at me a bit confused. But then sudden realization comes to him as his antennas lower slowly.

But then, Luck wanted to be a glitch and ditch me.

Next thing I know, MEGATRON stuck his head in the room and looked at me with slightly narrow optics.

It was quite sudden so I was startled a bit which led me to my computer jerking a bit in my lap.

Luckily, the camera was still facing the door way and the bots.

And then, Soundwave, is gonna stick his head in from the other side of Megatron and put up an emojy on his face- 😂

"Oh son of a bi-*Soundwave making a beep for censored words*"

(Well, it has been some time since I had published a chapter on here but...here you go! Hoped you liked this one!)