Chapter 12

Harry's p.o.v.

The suns heat shining in my room onto my back felt Amazing. I reached over the bed swinging my arm back and forth and I felt nothing.wheres Louis? I opened my eyes and he was gone. I got up and started downstairs. I was Half way down and I herd a "shit".

I went into the kitchen and Louis was trying to make breakfast.

"Need help"? I asked and he jumped startled.

"N-no I got it" he said

"Lou,are you ok"? I asked.

"Yea I'm fi-fine" he said.

"Ok" I said. And sat down.

Louis p.o.v.

I'm not fine. After this morning I think I could die.

**FLASHBACK**earlier this morning.

I woke up to the sun barley shining in the room. I looked over to Harry who's mouth was partly slighted as short breathes came out. His curls were all messy on his head.

I removed his arm from my side and got up. I made sure not to wake him and I went to the bathroom, once I was done with my business I came out and the phone stared ringing. I ran downstairs and grabbed it

"Hello"? I asked

"Well well well if it isn't the fag" Oh no

"W-what do Y-you want" I asked

"Bet you thought we were just some random drunk guys, well we are not. You and your precious little boyfriend are gunna get what you deserve" they said

"Leave Harry alone" I cried

"No" they said and the line went dead.

**END OF FLASHBACK**present time

"Louis" Harry said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh" I said. He hopped of the chair and came to face me.

"Boo...why are you crying baby" he asked. I didn't even know I was crying

"I'm fine" I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"No your not, please don't lie to me" he said and I borked down sobbing.

Harry's p.o.v.(very short)

"No your not, please don't lie to me" I said

And he broke down sobbing. In my arms.

"Shhh Lou baby it's ok I'm here" he was shaking uncontrollably in my arms.

"Lou please tell me what's wrong" I said

"I'm sorry" he said And ran upstairs. I chased after him but he locked his door.

Louis p.o.v.

"I'm sorry" I said and ran upstairs. I could here him chasing after me so I ran in and locked my door.

I ran over to my bed-side table and grabbed Something I haven't used in a long time.

As I grabbed the silver blade, I cried more. I ran the blade across my wrist and watched the crimson blood run out. I didn't care that it was getting on the carpet.

A cut for the men that raped me.

A cut for being a prick to Harry.

Harry. My boyfriend I forgot that I promised not to do this anymore. I don't care I need it right now. I did a few more cuts and cleaned the blood up. I put the blade back in the drawer and unlocked my door. When I did Harry was siting on the opposite wall staring at me with tears in his eyes and streaming down my face. Oh shit.

He knows