Chapter 18

Harry's p.o.v.

We were currently upstairs waiting for the boys and police to arrive and asks questions.

"Haz" Louis whimpered

"What"I asked stroking his hair.

"I....I can't do this" he cried

"It's ok boo ill be with you" I said

"Haz, it's hard it's really hard I don't wanna do this" he cried more clinging on to my shirt.

"Shhh I know Lou I know. But you really don't have a choice. Look I promise when everybody is gone we will come back up here and cuddle" I coed

"Promise" he asked

"Promise" just then the doorbell rung.

We got up and ran downstairs. We opened the door to see Niall,Liam,Zayn,two police officers Paul,and Simon.

Simon?

"Come on" I said and stepped aside. We led them to the couch and they sat across from Lou and I on the couch.

"Ok mister Tomlinson you need to know that Richard is in the hospital and when the wound his a little he will be immediately turned into prison with is five other accomplices" one off the officers started.

We sighed of relieve...

"But however Mr.Tomlinson you have to tell us what happened in the beginning from like four months ago till now.

"Wait four months ago" Simon said

"Uh.." The boys and I said.

"Is this why you were acting like you did" Simon asked

Louis just nodded, he grabbed my hand Nd squeezed it and held on.

"About four months ago I was walking home from a bar. I wasn't completely hammered... I started to hear footsteps and I was pushed into an alley"He said tears threatening to pour over.

"Richard and his gang raped and beat me for being gay" he said

Louis p.o.v.

"Richard and his gang raped and beat me for being gay" I said

"And um...Harry" I said pointing to Harry, I still haven't looked up yet.

"Harry came back and we um...." I Said looking at Harry for permission to tell about us dating. And he smiled at me telling its ok.

"We started.....dating" I herd a gasp but still didn't look up.

"Richard kidnaped me for dating a boy and he beat me and raped me everyday" I said tears now streaming down my face.

"He had also got turned in a long time ago for drugs and blamed Harry even though it wasn't his fault,but since I dated Harry and he beloved its Harry's fault he was in prison he beat me for it.......Are we done" I asked the officers I looked up and the sight I front of me was dreadful.

Niall was sobbing hard into Liam shoulder. Liam crying hard As well. And Zayn was crying hard into his hands. Paul was trying to fight back tears and Simon to.

"Yes Mr.Tomlinson" the officers said and Paul and Simon saw them out. And came and sat down.

"Thanks guys for coming for me" I sniffled

"What?! Louis we will always come for you" Zayn said.

"Yea but I was a total twat" I said

"But family is family"Niall said.

"Thanks guys" I said

"Louis..." Simon said And I looked at him.

"So you and Harry and um..dating" he said

"Yes we are" Harry replied, he still had my hand.

"Ok" he said

"You don't mind" Harry and I said in unison

"No..Louis you have been through a lot"he smiled.

"We'll boys were off" Paul said and we hugged them.

We talked to the boys for a while and try left to.

"So Harry can we go back upstairs now" I asked.

"Of course boo" he said and he headed up stairs. He climbed into bed and he immediately pulled me closer.

"I love you hazza" I said

"I love you to boobear" he said.