Pipe It Up

Marcus Stewart in m/m

"Can we talk" Marcus asked.I nodded."Trail me to our spot,I just gotta let Blair know I'm leaving".

As I walked back through the club.I found Blair."I gotta go I shouldn't be out this late on a work night,I gotta case in the morning ".

She smiled and nodded"your such an old lady see you in the morning".

Now,I know I could've told Blair where I was going but in all honesty she is to damn nosy.

Getting in my car driving down familiar streets pulling into the same dinner that held so many memories. Some good,some bad.

Opening the door to Moe's dinner I began to have mixed feelings about coming here. And for some reason I wanted to walk out of the same door I had just entered,but I couldn't bring my body to follow my mind.

Marcus smiled at me brightly as I sat in "our booth".

"I ordered you the normal,Cream cheese strawberry waffles,with scrambled eggs, bacon,and potato"he beemed.I noded and sat down."What did you wanna talk about" I spoke.

He stared at me "Stop doing that" I spoke.

"What"he asked.I rolled my eyes "Staring at me like I'm a piece of chicken"I spoke with a giggle.

Sorry it's short my cousin is sick with Cancer and I wanted to be there with him
Please vote