Hello

There he stood dressed in Timberlands and a sweater.His back was to me,I tapped his shoulder."Hello,are you David" I asked taking in his thick eyebrows, groomed beard and brown eyes. His skin was a chestnut color and his smile was a sliver of heaven.

"Yes,and you must be Camille" he asked. His voice was deep and velvet like. He took in my attire and smiled. "If I would have known the Intelligence was more laided back I would have dressed according" I spoke with a giggle.

He smiled again with a glint in his eye." You look beautiful,and if you would have me I would love for you too view our show with me" he spoke.

"Our, show?"I asked.

"Yes,I'm the owner" he beamed.

He walked me to a small booth near the rear of the restaurant.From there you could see the stage in its entirety.
"When you sit back here you see everything" I spoke.He nodded as the lights dimmed the show began.

We would whisper to each other through out the show as each performance took place.He placed his hand on the middle of my back send chills up my spine.The Intelligence offered spoken word,live bands,and comedy shows. Tonight was spoken word and it was electric.The room was filled with people of all races and walks of life.

"Hey,I gotta use the restroom" David spoke.I nodded.

The host walked back onto the stage to announce the final act of the night."Tonight the man who signs my checks will be performing" - the crowd laughed."For the first time in years please welcome David".

I smirked.He could have told me he was preforming.

How do you make love, to a Black Woman?
How do you make love to a Black Woman,
Romantically and Patiently;
Take the time to make love to her mind.
Fulfill all of her midnight wishes.
Cover her entire body with soft wet kisses.
Tell her, so that she will know!
There's no place on her body
your tongue won't go.
And, when you love a Black Woman,
you love her real slow.

He found my face in the crowd and from there his every word felt like he was talking to only me.

How do you make love, to a Black Woman?
How do you make love to a Black Woman,
Passionately and Sincerely;
Let her Sweetness become your Weakness.
Do not use just the Penis, But include your ear.
Listen to the sweet sound of her moans
and see what you hear.
Feel the warmth and care of her loving embrace.
Place your mouth on hers and savor the taste.

How do you make love, to a Black Woman?
How do you make love to a Black Woman,
Sensually and Honestly;
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Tell her that you love her,
more and more with each passing day.

Let all of the fantasies that dance in her head.
Become her moonlight reality
when it's time to go to bed.
Kiss and lick all over her body
until you find all her right spots.
Touch and caress her soft skin
and make her real hot.
Mutual satisfaction is a lover's plan.
Love her, cause you are in love with her.
She's your Woman and your her Man.

The crowd clapped as he thanked them and walked off the stage.

"You could've told me you where preforming" I poked.He smiled " How did I do" he asked.

"You where amazing" I spoke.

After his performance we stayed until closing learning about each other.We spoke about how he started his business,wanting children,and even our first love.

"Well,it's getting late I should go home" I spoke.

He looked at his watch"Yeah,your right".

David walked me to my car. "I had a good time with you tonight" he spoke.
"Me too" I smiled. I leaned in and gave him a hug that felt like forever.His Gucci cologne and my hormones might get him in trouble.

I left him go.

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS MARCUS! NOPE!

I apologize for updating so late I've been dealing with the loss of my cousin and recently getting into a car accident.I will try and update as fast as I can just bare with me as I try and get thing together
-Swish