Drug Queen

India POV

This is just a quick thing to tell you how I look. I'm light skinned red hair that is cute into a bob and I have a nice body.

"Bitch where is the rest of my money!" I yelled slapping her. "Look Icee I'll get it soon I just don't have it right now." She cried.

"You got 48 hours or you dead." I said coldly. "Well then you might as well kill me cuz you know I ain't gone have that fucking money." She snapped.

I decied to just stab her in her sholder . She fell to the ground in pain. I smiled at how much pain she was in.

"Boss we got a new boy here." He said. I looked and saw a tall guy.

"Can he take pain?" I asked. "Yea he got shot a few times." He said. I nodded and stabbed him in his arm. He just winced in pain.

"Ok sow you got balls huh?"i asked nodded. "It hurt but that don't mean I'm gone show it." He said bluntly.

"Ok you can stay with us we need some more guys like you anyway." I said.

Then a pretty girl came and she might be just what I need.

She came in I punched her as hard as possible. She took it but did spit out blood.
I noticed she had a gang sign tatted on her hand.

"Bitch!" I yelled pulling her by her hair. I pulled her into the basement and tied her up.

I put on my brass knucles and walked over towards her.

"Who sent you?" I asked. "Don't worry about that." She smirked. I laughed and punched her.

She groned in pain. I punched her until she said who sent her.

"Ok it was Devil." She said "All snitches gotta die." I said punched her in her temple
She fell to the ground blood dripping from her head.