Drug King

Tiffany POV

I'm Destinys bff, I love having sex it just feels so good so I'm happy to be the sexer.

"Ight you need to go meet with the Drug King which is our newes boy Killa." Icee clapped.

I was actually suprised a new boy got the postion before an older one.

"The fuck you mean Killa got that shit he don't deserve to be the Drug King I do. I be working my ass off foe yo evil ass." The boy snapped at Icee.

Icee POV

This nigga just snapped at me. Oh hell nahh. I got my sharpest knife and walked toward him.

"That's all you can do is stab somebody show me them hands." He said bluntly.

I smiled and put them shits down. I know karate and street fight.

He got one good hit in and that was it. I started wearing his ass out. I mad sure he wasn't dead yet but he'll die.

I noticed Killa was staring at me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs.

"Killa let me the fuck go.!" I yelled. "Nah you gone sit yo lil ass down!" He snapped.

I sat down which was crazy cuz it seems like he had me in check.

"Ka'marie!" I said calling him by his real name. "India you need to stop this shit it ain't cute foe a girl to be doing this shit." He said.

"What the fuck ima do?" I asked. " Anything other than this." He sighed.

"One a Drug Queen always a Drug Queen." I said. He reached in slowly and kissed me.

I pushed him off me. "What are you doing killa." I asked. "Makin you leas cold hearted." He said.

He layed me on the bed and began to plant soft kisses on my neck.

"Killa stop!" I snapped. "See yoh so fucking evil." He snapped back.

Killa POV

As you can see I like Icee or India what ever you wanna call her. But she so fucking cold she won't let me make her happy.

"Killa you need to keep you lips to ya self." She said.

I decided not to listen and kiss her some more and holding her arms down.

She finally gave up and kissed me back. She had some soft ass lips. Big man down there got a lil hype.

I slowly lifted up her crop top and pulled her shorts down. She had some nice tiddys and a nice ass.

India POV

Killa making me feel so good right now. He began to suck on my nipple which made me moan.

Destiny POV

Killa really tryna fuck Icee. I knocked on the door and heared a groan.

"Bitch what you want?" Killa asked. "Icee." I said. "Hell nahh bitch I ain't gay you got me bent." She snapped.

Killa slammed the door in my face and then I herd a low moan.

Icee POV

"Killa I'm a virgin so be easy." I said. I'm real confident about my body.

He put on a condom and that nigga dick was big.

He slid in me slowly. That shit was hurting but I didn't show it. Which I think mad him mad so he shoved all the way in me which made me arch my back.

He kept thrusting in me and it started to feel real good.

"Ka'marie!" I moaned. He flipped us over and I was on top. I have watched porn so I know what to do.

I bounced up and down and grind on his dick.

"Shit India." He grunted

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.