Chapter 1

Alex's P. O. V(You)
Just relaxing in a tree. Then a Wolf came up and barked at me. I jumped down. Landing on my feet I pay the dogs head. She ran. I followed her. Most likely a pack meeting. I got on my hands and knees and turned into a gray Wolf with a hint of sliver. We all sat and howled.

"We are under attack all our guards will take you and your family's to anchor forest and protesters take your place"Queen Wolf Spoke
"Yes Queen"We all spoke at once

I walked out I'm a protecter. As all of the protectors walked out we were met with hunters and ninja. I howled to begin war. We all charged as the other wolfs fled. I when for the one in black. I bit his arm he screamed pain. Then I flipped back and howled once more we fled.

Then I got cornered. I jumped over one and ran till I looked back and saw them here attacked by a bear. There my kind-but I'm a wolf arg! I run up to the bear jump and bite it's neck. It pushes me off but I jump back on on and bit and scratc till it stops moving. I'm covered in blood.

I try to walk away but I'm shot with a knock out gun. I woke up in a room. A guy walks in. No that can't be my uncle.

"Hello Alex"My Uncle says
"Hel-"I want to say but
"Why are u talking to her like shes a person"The blue one asks
"Hello Uncle"I say turning into my normal form.

I have long blond hair and freckles plus blue eyes. They all look at me mouths wide open.

"Meet my niece, Alex"Uncle says
"So shes my sister"A boy says
"yes she's also the master of animals she can turn into a animal and talk to many as well"Uncle expailed as I realized that there little boy was lloyd!

"Hi I'm Kai"Kai says
"I'm jay"
"Cole"
"Zane"
"as u know lloyd"
"As u know I'm Alex"I say smiling