Chapter 2

Kai's P. O. V
Alex I like that name. She's been here for 2 weeks sensei said that she will train with us. Alex and Jay always hangout playing. Me and the guys just relax Lloyd looks out the window to made sure Jay doesn't make a move.(tomorrow's tea has happened okay)

Jays P. O. V
I tag Alex and run. Alex chases me with her long blond hair flowing behind her. I get caught in her eyes she pushes me to the ground laughing. She turns to walk away I grab her ankle and she falls in the grass to.

She hears and sees something. Then I see it to, the wolfs. She turns around not one and I nod she runs to the woods. She'll be back she always comes back. But I could not take my eyes off the patch of trees she disappeared in. I think its like Alex.

About 10 hours later-Jay

I sit on my bed in my room. There's a knock. I know who it is so I let her in. Alex. I look in her blue eyes. Come on Blonde hair blue eyes,FRECKLES. who could resist that. I lean in and kiss her lips. She kisses back. I pull her closer.

Then the door opens. We pull apart to see a very angry Golden ninja.

"Hi Lloyd what ya doing"Alex says
"Jay your going to DIE"Lloyd yells the last part
"follow me"Alex says

She pulls me out the window and into the woods. I feel myself changing. I look and we were wolves. I was a wolf! She took me into her den.

"How'd you turn me into a wolf"I was a grey wolf.
"sensei taught me how"She says laying down

I snuggle up with her. She doesn't push back with makes me smile.

Alex's P. O. V-Morning
U woke up and Jay was sleeping next to me. I lick his face and he wakes up. He licks my nose. I sneeze. He laughs.

"I have something g to ask you"He said
"Yea"
"Alex will u..... "

Cliffhanger