Chaptersode 1-Donation

Dave Hickox was a very creative 14 year old, he built the biggest town yet out of Legos. He also did some Stop Motion films and posted them on YouTube. He could resist but brag about his creation. Then his mother came down stairs.

"Dave?" She said

"Yes mom." Dave replied

"What you doing?"

"Playing with Legos."

"I thought so."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you see kids at your age are more interested in Gaming, and girls, and YouTube."

"Well I watch Steven Mojang on YouTube when he plays Super Mario Bros, and he just got 12 million subscribers and he talked about being sucked into a game."

"Other than that you waste your time down here."

"I don't waste it."

"Beside the point, unless you can show me a way to make money off of Legos I will donate all of your Legos to Goodwill."

"But...but!"

"You have 4 days."

Then she left, he was furious but sad too. All of his work will be wasted if he doesn't find away. So he went over to the Lego Science lab where he built a thing to shrink the Legos but they will be come smaller plastic. He grabbed a plastic bag and put it over the machine. Then he passed out on the city he didn't break anything but he caused the machine to fire.

At him.

A/N

There are 2 references to things in here so find them and put in the comments.

Till Next Time.................
~Illuminati Kensell