chap.1

We are starting tonight's 'Love wish' Hosted by Tama. We have until four in the morning so please relax and enjoy!

The radio went on as I was finishing my homework.

Recently I went to the fortune teller and she told me that I'd fall in love with someone in the near future. But she also said it wouldn't work because I would close my heart to him. This is not good. I need to be brave to tell him how I feel! But telling someone my true feelings requires a lot of courage. Have you had that kind of experience? "Yes", I thought to myself, All because of Kwon Jiyong...

By the way ! We have a great view of lyrids beginning tonight until tomorrow morning. If you make a wish on a shooting star, your wish will come true! I'm sure you know this already.

I walked over to my window, opening it wide. I looked out seeing the sky showered in them.

If you're having a hard time telling someone your feelings, why don't you make a wish on the beautiful meteor shower tonight?

I close my eyes tight and fold my hands, taking a deep breath in. "I wish I could tell Jiyong how I feel about him" I smile and look up, watching the star slide across the sky. Please make my wish come true.

Boring first chapter i know but Hope you enjoyed!! Keep reading!!
*⌒*⌒*⌒*⌒*⌒*⌒*⌒*⌒*⌒*⌒*
Kpopxdrama