chap. 5

"Thank you so much! I owe you one!" My dad hung up his phone with the biggest smile plastered on his face.

"Appa? What happened?" I ask him in utter confusion.

"Good news Ri, one of my good friends is letting us stay at his home for the time being, isn't that great?" He looked at me, happily.

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Yes! When do we go?"

"Today of course" He chuckled.

I nodded, Hopefully something good will come from this.

------------------------------------------------------------

We were currently driving the new, temporarily, home.

"Ah~ we're here!" My dad exclaimed.

I looked at the sign in front of the house, Kwon Family.

My eyes went wide at the sight.

I'm sure that it isn't that Kwon's home. I thought to myself, trying to forget that event.

He stopped the car. We both got out, greeted by a big "annyeonghaseyo !"

I looked at the voices responsible for the greeting.

The women stepped forward.

"annyeonghaseyo!" She repeated.

I bowed, repeating the greeting. She smiled a very wide smile.

"Ahhh you're so handsome! Welcome to our home, please please come in!" She guided both me and my dad inside the big home.

We walked into what seemed the living room. She walked into the kitchen, coming back out with a tray of snacks.

"We're so glad you're here! We felt so sorry when we heard what happened, so please, enjoy this home and please act if it was your own!" She said with a smile still stuck on her face.

From there we carried on talking, well they did. I sat smiling and nodding as if I was following along.

"Appa!" I small voice yelled out.

A little boy walked into the room. He looked at me and my dad, just standing there as if waiting for something.

"Oh manse this is Seungri and his dad! They'll be living with us now!" His mom exclaimed, still very happy.

He just stared.

"When is Big brother coming home?" He looked at his father.

"Manse! Introduce yourself." His dad exclaimed.

He sighed, "I'm Manse, the youngest son in the Kwon family."

I smiled, "so cute." I mumbled.

He looked at me, no expression shown. My smile soon dropped and looked away.

Just then the door opened and all our attention turned to the new presence.

・゚☾*✧・゚☯*♡・゚☾*✧・゚☯*♡・゚☾*✧・゚☯*♡

Sorry for the very late update, I had a bit of writers block ^^;; But I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Kpopxdrama
(ㅅ' ˘ ')♡