chap.3

³

I walked into school the next day and as I stepped through those double door, all eyes were on me.

"Isn't that Seungri from Class F?"

"I heard he confessed to Jiyong from class A and got rejected"
"Ehhh?! Really?"

I guess the word has spread and before I knew it, laughter filled the halls.

I froze. Everyone knows. I was at the edge of a breakdown, hearing everyone's laughter and teasing.

"Leave me alone!" I yell and start running as they start laughing again.

"Seungri?! Is it true you told Jiyong you loved him?!" My best friend, Daesung said, loudly.

"Daesung! Please don't be so loud!... Wait how did you know?"

"We wouldn't miss it if you right in front of the school gate, the whole school is talking about it!" added another friend, Chaerin.

"Hahhhh really?" I sigh.

"Why did you choose the school gate? It's like asking people to talk about it!" Daesung lectures. "Why do such a reckless thing? You knew you would get rejected."

"By some small chance...I thought he'd feel the same."

"Haha! Don't joke around like that! This is Kwon Jiyong we're talking about!"

"You know the classes are divided by test scores at our school!" Chae exclaims.

Last year Jiyong scored the best in the nation in the last exam. They say his IQ is 200! He is a genius with good looks. And on top of that his father is president of a company. He lives in a whole different world then we do.

"He speaks English fluently, he's a great athlete and is intelligent. He's like a super boy."

"Yeah..." I frown.

Chaerin quickly changes the subject, "Hey Ri! what about your new house?"

"Huh? Oh! Right! Me and my dad have been working hard on it! We get to move in tomorrow!" I exclaim happily.

Me and my dad have been planning on a new home and now we've finished building it! He said we should build it because "good work pay off" or something like that. And he also wanted it to remind him of my mom, who died when I was born. But I'm glad that we finally have a comfortable place that we worked hard for!

"We could use some help moving in. You guys wanna come help?"

"Yeah!" They both say and unison and I giggle.

"See you later guys" I say and smile before walking to my first class.