3: RossBop and Seto's secret (re-written)

*hey guys! So it is fall in the untied states and it is cold as hell here in Utah. :( I literally have gloves on and a jacket on with long pants and socks! It is soo cold here! D: But on to the story! this includes Ross x Jinbop, and Seto's Secret! >:3*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ross's pov

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

After Sub helped me get to the CCG department I was faced with a pretty pissed/worried Jin in front of the doors.

"ROSS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!" He yelled at me. Sub explained to Jin that the Halloween Ghoul took a bite out of me when we were fighting. Jin's narrowed Eyes went wide and his face showed worry on it.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS SUB?!!? Oh my god! Ross we need to get that patched up immediately before it gets infected or worse!!" Jin told me and dragged me over to his lab where he made weapons for the CCG agents or help aid them. He grabbed a bunch of bandages and other things to seal up and heal my wounded shoulder. Jin took off my coat and shirt and went to work on my shoulder. I heard a clucking sound and I saw Thundermuffin next to me. I petted his head and then looked confused.

'Wait didn't I leave Thundermuffin at home??' Jin looked at my confused face and smiled.

"I brought Thundermuffin with me at work. You forgot to bring him to work again Ross." Oh right, I forgot. I promised to take Thundermuffin to work with me, but I guess I forgot to. Luckily Jin lives with me now so he can always tell me that I promised to take Thundermuffin out or play with him. Jin patched up the wound and looked at me with caring eyes and sat next to me on the table moving Thundermuffin on his lap petting his soft feathers. I smiled at him and petted Thundermuffin too scratching him behind his favorite spot. I saw Jin shake a bit and I looked up to see why he was shaking till I noticed tears running down his face. He was crying? Why? I lifted up his face with my other hand and saw his brown eyes filled with tears. ( I honestly don't know what Jin's eye color is so I'm going with Brown :| ) I looked at Jin kind of worried like and ask him what's wrong. Jin looked away and grabbed my hand away from him and held it tightly.

"Ross... Please... Don't die on me.." I looked confused and knew what he meant. He always says this whenever I'm hurt of injured after a fight, but I always held the promise not to die. I held his hands in mine and looked at his watering eyes. I smiled at him caringly and kissed his forehead.

"I promise Jin.. I won't die on you.." He smiled and hugged me as tightly as he can, crying into my shoulder.

' I hope I can keep this promise till the end of the Ghoul era.' I thought to myself while I comfort Jin.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

setos's Pov

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Night time and at his apartment in his room. P.S. Seto's walls are soundproof. :3*

I slammed my fist in the wall in pain as I felt a sharp pain in my lower and upper back causing me to muffle my screams of pain.
Two crystalized wings shot out of my back and a feathered tail sprung out making my muffle screams louder and biting my fist.
Blood splattered on my back, parts of the wall, clothes, and floor staining it around me. My eyes turned black and red like a ghouls, but the red part wasn't red instead it was purple with silver lining them around them with light lavender. The wings grew bigger and the tail grew spikes on the base down to the feathered part. I thought I was done for and becoming one of those monster, till I heard a knock at my door.

"Seto?? Are you okay??" It was Sub. Why is he here?? The wings went back and so did the tail leaving three holes in my shirt. My eyes went back to normal and I breathed in heavily catching my breath. I leaned on the wall with my forehead pressed up against the wall and nails scratching

"Seto? Are you okay? What's wrong? You better be okay, or I'll come in there and put you down again!" He said concerned and serious. I sat down and looked at the door tiredly.

"I'm fine Sub.. Just um... taking... I'm just masturbating... right now..." I answered him breathing in between the words.
I heard him sigh in a bit, before saying okay and left my apartment making sure to lock the door. I brought my knees to my chest and looked down at the floor my eyes droopy and tired, till I felt the same pain in my back again. I closed my eyes tightly and tighten my grip on my knees feeling those 'Things' come out again. I felt tears run down my face leaving wet tracks on my face.

'Why am I cursed with this? Why me!' I thought in my mind. I'm not a ghoul, cause I don't crave Humans and I'm not human, cause of these 'things' growing out of me. what am I then??? I fell on the floor crying still and the wings wrapped around me.
This only happens at night for some god forsaken reason, and it leaves me in a tired crappy mood in the morning.
Sub is always there though to give me coffee, and energy drinks so I could wake up, and jokes that I look more like Ty with the bags under my eyes, lighting up the day a bit. I smiled at that thought. I just hope nothing goes wrong with him. I love him like a brother and is overly protective of him like a mom. I felt my eyes give up and close leaving me into the darkness of sleep..

' I hope tomorrow night is better than todays..'

_________________________________________________________________________________________

*YAY CHAPTER 3 IS FINISHED!! Will Seto survive with this curse he has? Will Ross keep his promise to Jin? When is the Setosolace and Subthan coming?!?! Find out in the next chapter of Tokyo Ghoul! :D*