6: Ethan's Kakuja and Brice's punishment

He guys, Tiny here to give you three good news. One is I'm alive and doing more updates, second is that I finally got a phone, I has an IPhone 5, and three I have Instagram! :D So yeah, if you want to find me on Instagram my username is animated_tacos . :D So now that you know my Instagram username, lets get on to the story of TGK! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ty's Pov

___________________________________________________________________________________

"RRRROOOOOOSSSSS!!!!" Jin screamed his name from the top of his lungs as he cried out loud. The ghoul held Seto even closer to him looking at Jin like he felt sad and guilty. I just stared at Ross's dead body with his dim eyes and blood pooling around him. I gripped my quinque tightly and gritted my teeth in hate and anger as it killed my team member right in front of me and his lover. I was about to run to it and kill it, but something ran in front of me  and charged at the Pumpkin ghoul completely knocking it off guard.

I looked up to see the Black Taker in front of me one of it's kagune pinning down one of it's members down while the other held Seto. It looked at me with it's mask and gave Seto to me. I grabbed Seto and looked at the Black Taker fighting the Pumpkin Ghoul. The Pumpkin Ghoul looked at me and hissed, one of it's kagune coming at me to take away Seto again. I held Seto and ready for the attack, but the Black Taker grabbed it with both of it's hands and pushed it the other way. The Black Taker looked at me again and yelled.

"GO NOW! LEAVE AND TAKE HIM AND OTHER TO SAFETY! I can only hold on a little longer before I have to use my kajuka. Go!" I looked at him with slight confusion.

'Why is he trying to help me and the others?' It looked at me again, but raised it's voice in anger.

"I'm not saying it again, GO NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I snapped out of it and nodded giving him my normal glare before running over to Jin. I grabbed Jin and ran out of the alleyway and into the street only to see the Black Taker take out it's kakuja form. I almost paled as I saw it in it's kakuja.

It was the most terrifying thing in all of the 10th ward. It's kagune grew four other hands and it stitched together to form giant webbed wings, it grew four other ones again, but took place as grabbers and grew long sharp claws with black nails, The mask fell to the floor as two hands wrapped around it's face leaving openings for the eyes, mouth and nose, and the normal hands grew bigger and claws blended in with the skin to make one mutated hand.

I quickly ran out with Jin next to me and Seto on my back as we made our way to the CCG department. I ran into the building yelling that we need help and medical attention ASAP. The doctors and nurses came as quickly as they could and took us into the infirmary to heal Seto up and us. Sub came in and looked around to only see me, Jin and Seto.

"Where's Ross?" He asked quite worried. Jin started to tremble and cry at the name and I shot Sub a death/sad glare. He got the message and his eyes widened.

"no... No... Ross.." He said quietly. I nodded my head and looked out the window leaning on my hand facing the city. I had one question in my head that kept bothering me...

'Why did the Black Taker help us...'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ethan's Pov

______________________________________________________________________________________

I snapped Brice out of it and took him home where Sky was. I was so pissed off at Brice. I told him specifically not to eat other ghouls, and did he listen to me, NO! A monkey could understand better than him and his hunger problem.  I opened the door and threw Brice in closing the door and locking it before taking him upstairs. I dragged his body up the stairs before throwing him in the room where Adam was.  Adam looked at me and Brice.

"oh Hey guys! So how was finding Brice Eth-

" Adam, leave this room. I have to talk to Brice... Alone." I said hissing out alone with venom. Sky got the message and quickly left closing the door behind him. I looked at Brice who was looking down ashamed.

"Sorry, Ethan. I didn't know I would turn into a Kakuja-

"Brice.. I told you 4 years ago, 4.. Years ago, not to eat ghouls. They are disgusting! And you want to know what happens when you eat another ghoul when you have eaten a bunch of humans? THEY TURN INTO A KAJUKA! And when you are a kakuja, you are like a wild animal, you can't control yourself! I told you 4 years ago, not to make my mistake! And did you listen to me?" I asked Brice. Brice sighed in annoyance and looked at me.

"No."

"That's right, No you didn't. I can't believe this, I can not believe this. I've raised both of you since I found you two, and one of you breaks my number one rule, Do not and I mean do not, eat ghouls. Brice, a fuckin monkey would know better not to eat a ghoul, even if that monkey was a ghoul itself!"

I told him. He looked down again and fiddled with his hands looking disappointed. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed deeply. I was super pissed off and I didn't have a good anger control. I looked at him with my glare and crossed my arms.

"Your not allowed to eat for three days. That's your punishment for breaking my rule." His eyes widened and he paled. Ghouls couldn't last a day without eating humans, if they did they would go insane. I know Brice can't last 10 seconds without eating something after wasting energy, so this is why I chose this punishment. He opened his mouth, but I cut him off.

"I know you can't handle 10 seconds without eating, Brice. So this is the reason why I am doing this. And your not allowed to leave this shop, under my watch. I have a spare room next to mine, and don't worry I'll go tomorrow to pick up your pet Turtle." He sighed.

"Can I leave and go to my room?" I nodded and he left slamming the door close. I sat down placing a hand on my forehead letting a long sigh come out of my mouth.

'This was a very long night.....'

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This was chapter 6 of Tokyo Ghoul, so I hope you enjoyed this. The next chapter will be Ross's funeral and Sub and Ethan meeting again. So yeah. Peace out my Tiny Sinners! :D