Back to the past

Zay pov
I woke with tears in my eyes the day my grandma died was when everything changed I was only 6 at that time and rerember it like it was yesturday that was the worst day of my life and 16 years ago today is when she died. She had cancer and that day I rerember her coughing and coughing and she couldn't stop. She  told me that she wanted some rest and wanted me to give her some water so as I was coming back in I seen that she had threw up blood and I was gonna call 911 but she wouldn't let me she hated the hospital and hated going there she wouldn't let me call for help and she died. After she died I called the police and they took her I remember being at her funeral they wouldn't let me see her but I did and when I did I went in the casket with her and balled my eyes out my grandma was my everything she was like my mother. Speaking of my mother she had died in a car crash when my lil brother Ray was only 3 months . Idk why God was doing this to me but I didn't like it they say he does everything thing for a reason but ain't no reason good enough for this to be happening to me my relationship with God ain't so fresh right now he took the only women I had from me and that was some god damb bullshit.

Later that day at cemetery

I was at the cemetry with my bros jay and Ray side hugging each other facing our granny and moms stone we all said some things and just took a moment of silence for both of them I had tears in my eyes Ray had tears and jay. We weren't bitches for crying either this some deep ass shit were going through but some of y'all won't under stand.

Jay pov

Today was an emotional ass day I hated feeling like this. I ain't feel like going out today cause I really wasn't feeling it but my girl bestfreind airozz kept bugging me.

"Jayyyyy stop moping around I hate seeing you like this"

"Then get out since you hate seeing me like this"

" ooooh heeeellll nooooooooo ooh". She said make me bust out laughing cause she could not sing for shit

"That's what I like to see you look ugly ass fuck when you ain't smiling" she said. I mugged her causing her to smirk causing me to act like I was crying

" aww did I hurt your feelings" she said while straddling me trying to get my hands off my face. "Stop jay let me see your face" she said in a winy voice jumping up and down on my lap

" damb what you doing getting a nigga on hard and shit" I said causing her to blush and try to get off but I didn't let her

"Nah stay I love it when your on me so does my man down there "

" stop playing jay why you always gotta play with me like that knowing your hoe ass ain't funna settle down"

" yeas I will for you for us. You like me? Cause I like you I want your ass"

" yeas I do buu.." I cut her off with a deep passionate much needed kiss I could tell she was shocked cause she ain't kiss me back at first but when she did boy I got happy asf.

" aye I don't want this to be our date you know since this the day my grandma died aight"

" of course it isnt but what is our date?" she said smiling

"The day we make love" I said with a smirk on my face causing her to blush

" well that's  gonna be in a couple years from now"she said causing me to choke on my spit