Zay

Zay pov

"Zay were have you been" Jana my co-worker asked

"Personal problems"

"Aww sorry"

" why the fuck you sorry for I don't want nobody feeling sorry for my ass I don't need your pitty "

" you see this what I'm talking about why do you always push me away I care for you zay and wanna be here for you.your like my only freind here and I don't want your personal problems to change our relationship "

"Man fuck you I don't fucking care I'm here to get money not have freinds your nothing to me". I said but didn't really mean I could tell she was hurt as her eyes got watery I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with me but I was legit broken. I shook my head seeing her walk away knowing I'd have to apologize and make it up to her later.

Later that day I texted her sorry and her stupid ass ain't even respond so I went to her house and she wasn't even home . This girl got me Wasting gas and shit .so I went home and guess who was at my house .

"Hey" Jana said

"Yo I need to talk to you come in and take off your shoes before you come in"

"Ight this a lil hard for me to say cause nobody knows what I go through wish you could put yourself inside my shoes you got freinds that ain't freinds no more they don't understand the life I choose this money and my life it don't mean anything unless you got somebody to talk to..to trust and I choose you .see this month been hell for me like my people died this month and I rerember that shit like its yesturday I push you away cause I don't wanna have feelings for you but I fucking do and I hate that shit but i guess what I'm trying to say is I like you and I'm sorry for pushing you away ..forgive me"

"Aww Jay yes I forgive you " she said trying to hug me but I pushed her away

" why the fuck you saying aww for, you just ruining shit and I said I liked you ,you not gonna say it back"

"Yes I like you too zay "

"You what"

"Uugh I SAID I LIKE YOU TOO ZAY damn, you so extra"

"Who Df you getting loud at "

"You bitch"

"Oh ok so Ima bitch now? Say yes like you crazy see what Ima do"

" yes". She had the nerve to try and run I grabbed her ass and started getting some licks in (punches) ..and we started play fighting . You know how that goes😂😂

--------------------------------------------
For every point of view is gonna be 1 chapter so the updates can be faster 😊😊😊