Jay

"What the fuck did you fucking do"

"I didn't mean to break it im sorry I was just playing around and  I bumped into it and then it broke" I said to my aunt I was only 6 I didn't know any fucking better I was just playing and that ugly ass vase broke . That day I had the worst damn woopin  of my life . She broke my damn thumb and I ain't  go to the hospital till 3 days later I rerembered that day  February 16th as I I daydreamed about it .

Why didn't my mind let me forget. .

"Jay  what's wrong ?" Airozz asked me

"Nothing" I answered

" why don't I believe you? Can you get your head out of your knees and look at me ?"

"No Maan I'm comfortable I'm not Finna move" I said . She then put her head in the middle of my legs so she can see me . Usually her doing that would put a smile on my face but I guess today was different . Am I depressed or some shit? It most definitely gotta go

"Can I get a kiss?" Airozz asked and I nodded my head sure . She kissed me with so much passion and nibbled on my bottom lip just to tease me . She knew exactly what she was doing that was the type of shit that turned me on and I guess she felt it a bit cause she moved her head and forcibly got my head from between my knees and layed me back so she can straddle herself on me .

" are you mad? Are you sad? Are you upset? Are you glad? Come here bih let me give you a hug cause act like nobody shows you lov.."

"Shut the fuck up with that bullshit before I punch you in the chest " I said interrupting her

" why your mean ass so aggressive?.. Killing my vibe and shit you on your period?"

" you dumb as fuck I'm a nigga we don't get periods and I'll show you aggressive in a minute you want some bomb ass dick today?"

"What's so bomb about 3 inches"

" you ain't even seen my dick yet talking bout some 3 inches girl don't play " I said whipping my dick out shocking her

"This 9 1/2 inch dick look like 3 inches to you "

" Jay Ima beat you ass " airozz said

"Nah you not but what you can do is beat my meat for me please and I said please so you gotta say yes"

"No nigga now put it away "

"Touch it first or I'm not putting it away"

"Hell nah just put your shit away nobody wanna see that "

"Put it away for me baby girl can I touch your pussy to see if it's wet?"

"Omg Jay hell no" airozz said but she know she wanted me too because when I reached inside her acid washed booty shorts she ain't say shit and was most definitely wet like extra wet I inserted my 2 fingers and started moving them really fast while I used my free hand to unbutton and unzip her shorts I told her to lift up some so I can pull her panties and shorts off completely while I stopped fingering her to taste and it was nothing but sweetness filled . I kissed her lips as I went lower and lower skipping her pussy and to her inner thighs as I got done teasing her I went in and ate her pussy loving the way she taste I ate it aggressively acting as if it Was gonna be my last meal and she loved every single second of it getting shortness of breath I knew she was gonna cum not even lasting a whole 10 mins if there was something I could work it was most definitely my tongue and I didn't stop there I kept going for another 45 mins until my jaw started hurting and knew then my job was done when I had her yelling my name . And best believe I most definitely got my turn but it was ehh ok but she was new to this she had a lot to learn and that would be something I would teach her .

--------------------------------------

This chapter was eh ok😂🙄😛