Sugar, We're Goin' Down

(A lot of time skips, as I didn't want to put whole songs in here '^^)

I should have been right there... right by your side... I could've caught you... saved you... but I was too late...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick glared at me in more languages of attitude than I could count, muchless think of. I threw my head back in laughter as I climbed out of the car. His expression was honestly priceless. I turned away and dropped my forehead onto the roof of Joe's car, trying to calm down in any means.

I heard Joe mutter something about immature assholes as he and Andy grabbed their stuff and headed towards the doors. Arms slid around my waist and something fell against my shoulder blade. I turned my head to catch a glimpse of Patrick.

"You're still a bit... ah, turned on aren't you...?" I mumbled quietly. His face grew bright red and he nodded ever so slightly. "You don't know what to do, do you?" He shook his head.

I stood straight and grabbed Patrick's hands, then turned around. He looked up at me surprised. I released his hands and used one of mine to grab the back of his neck and bring him close. Our lips locked immediately, resulting in a deep, passionate kiss.

I pulled back first, Patrick slightly moving with me not wanting it to end. I chuckled and cupped one of his cheeks with my free hand. He leaned his face into it and I gave a warm smile.

"Are you ready to tell the world about Peterick being real?" I asked unsure.

He paled a little, probably thinking of what happened when I told the world I was bisexual. He shook his head and looked down. He remembered alright.
It was enough hate and shit that, well, that story is for another time. But it was when I realized my love for my best friend.

I rubbed his cheek and closed my eyes. Those were bad days; before the hiatus. We don't ever talk about them unless absolutely necessary. I reopened my eyes and looked at the younger man in front of me. He looked so depressed, scared and alone.

I stepped forward and placed a kiss on his forehead, then walked around him and to the other side of the car. I grabbed both of our guitars as he shut the doors. We headed towards the doors, hype beginning to fill us both.

. . .

We were ready. Or, everyone but Patrick was. The stadium was currently filling with people, and DJ Drama was setting up his stand. Our crew was all tuned and prepared. Except Patrick.

I grabbed the younger's arm and pulled him aside. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head. "Just nervous."

I smirked a little and slid my bass around my back. He did the same and we hugged. I rubbed his lower back a little, trying to get him to relax. It worked to a prevail.

He adjusted his stance and burrowed his face into the crook of my neck. "I'm just worried something is going to happen and ruin the whole thing," he mumbled.

"Hey." I reluctantly pulled back. "We've done this many times before, nothing is gonna happen, okay?"

He stared at me for a moment before nodding. I smiled. I'd give him a kiss, but with this many people and photographers around, all holy hell would break loose. Attack on Titan? More like Attack on Tumblr.

I stepped back and brought my guitar back around. I slowly walked away, strumming a few chords. Being bored, I listened and looked around. First off was Hoodie and Max.