A Thousand Years

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

🌸I have always questioned myself how made it this far after years of chasing him.

I was scared. Afraid. A dream never felt this good and reality was too good to be true.

My heart beat rapidly beneath my chest as I capture the picture of my big day. The ringing bells. The flowers all around the garden. The green and colourful field decorated with white and pink.

Nervous. Fear. Was what I felt.

What if I wake up from this perfect dream? What if this reality won't last?

But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

Taking a brave look on the man in front of me standing in a black tuxedo. Watching me with eyes which holds love.

And that was when my heart finally calmed down.

I'll fight for him to Hell and back. Even if I lose a battle, I'll continue loving him because for him, I'm willing to take every risk. Even if it costs me my life.

Even having the chance to love him is a blessing to me.

If one day.. He leaves.. I'll cherish the moments we had. Content of spending even a little time with the remaining time I have left.

One step closer

Taking wobbly steps towards the man I have been deeply in love with for years. Steps which seem endless. Steps unreal to me.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The years I have waited for him to love me back. The years I have waited for him to come back. The years I have waited for this day to come.

Even after all these time and heartbreaks, I still love him. With my whole being.

Looking at him in the eye, I spoke to him in silence.

In every battle of who loves you most, I'll win. I always will. Because no one in this world loves you as much as I do. They are not even close.

Today, on our special day where we will both swear upon our promises, I will love you more. I promise I will. Even more than both you and I expect.

A love so strong that no one in this world have ever felt.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

🐓The time seem to stop as I wait for the prettiest woman to step closer to me.

My family was taken away from me, the ones I love, but I promise I will protect her and I will definitely not let anyone take her away from me.

From the day I was born, every second of the life I've lived, has been waiting for this day, this moment.

One step closer

Her figure coming closer and closer to me. The urge to run across the field and embrace her in my arms I have to hold. The urge to make the time tick faster. The urge to quickly make her mine and I am hers.