Day 42-Dead

Its time. In 20 minutes i shall be dead. If y'all didn't know, I'm dying on the day i was born. Same time and date. I'm about to stand on the stool and count down minutes but until then i will tell you some things. I sent out cds to everyone who i came in contact with during my lifetime that I actually cared about. 5 minutes now, I'm so excited for this. I'm having a live stream right now. Everyone who was watching the news is now watching me. I'm smart enough to do that and i jammed their systems so they can't escape the stream. I'm evil but everyone now knows that. Dead people haunt me. They want me to be like them..... DEAD. They are chanting, every night and every day 'die, die, die, die, die, die, die.' Now their dreams will finally come true.

As i stand on the stool, i recite the words the i memorized to say.

"My mother always said, 'Darling, spread your wings and fly.' This is my version of that saying, 'Darling, spread your wings and fly." I said as I put the gun to my head. "'Till a bullet hits you and you die." i said as i pulled the trigger. I felt the bullet go through my skull, then everything went dark. I'm dead now, you should be happy. if you flip the page in my journal, you'll find the poem i wrote about my death. Goodbye, cruel and unjust world. Goodbye.