Hetalia: Romania x Reader

In honour of Halloween being tomorrow, I made this oneshot. Hope you enjoy and sorry if I'm a bit late! In this oneshot, you call him by his human name, but I'm probably going to be referring to him as Romania is third person. Also since I don't think he has an official human name, I'm just going with the most common one.

C/D - Costume Design
F/C - Favourite Candy

    "No Vlad, I'm not going trick or treating with you," you said firmly.

"But why? Think of all the fun we could have!" your boyfriend whined to you.

You were the girlfriend of Vladmir, who was the personification of Romania. He had shaggy shoulder length strawberry hair with reddish eyes. He had a small hat on the side of his head.

"I'm sorry, but I just think I'm too old for that now. You can try going with your other friends."

"But I want to go with you!" he said, his eyes wide open, pleading for you to agree.

You sighed, giving into your boyfriend's wishes.

"Fine, I'll go with you," you said to him, watching as his eyes lit up.

"Yay! Thank you! We are going to have so much fun!"

He began rambling on about all the plans he was going to make for Halloween and what was going to happen. You just shook your head in amusement at his childish behaviour.

When it came to the night of Halloween, you dressed in your costume. It was C/D. The doorbell rang and you went to go answer it. When you opened the door, there was Romania, dressed similar to his everyday self but with a few changes.

He wore a black cloak and his eyes seemed redder than usual. His canine teeth that already normally looked like fangs, were slightly longer.

"Let me guess, a vampire?" you asked him, humour evident in your voice.

He flung his cloak back and swung it back using his arm. It created a whoosh of air as bats flew out of the cloak.

His arm ended up crossed against his chest as he asked you cheerfully, "Like my costume? The bats are for dramatic effect!"

"Well it certainly fits you. I'm not going to question you on the bats appearing because it's you and I've learned not to ask questions."

He just grinned at you, his fangs sticking out.

"Well, shall we?" he asked you, mock formally.

"We shall," you responded back and you two walked down your street, stopping at houses and ringing their doorbells.

The two of you got a lot of comments on your costumes as you trick or treated. All of them were positive and by the end of the night, you were exhausted from all the walking and the heavy weight of your candy bag. You had gotten tons of F/C so you were happy about that.

The sky was a pitch black with stars twinkling. There were a few clouds drifting across the bright shining moon.

"So are you glad we went trick or treating now?" he asked you as he escorted you back to your house.

You thought about how much fun you had with him, and all the time you got to spend with him.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Even though I could be sleeping right now or be doing something else, yeah, I am," you told him, smiling, glad you gave in to him.

You reached your house and unlocked your door. You opened it up and turned around to Romania.

"I guess good night then. Be safe on your way home okay?"

After saying that you leaned forwards and gently kissed him on the cheek, showing your thanks.

"Good night Vlad!" You walked into your house, closing the door behind you.

He was left stunned before grinning, whispering to himself, "Heck yeah."

Hey, this is the first anime I've done and a holiday special one as well! (Unless you count Pokémon) I apologize for it being short, I didn't really have a big idea, it was more of a small one. I'm sorry if I messed anything up as I'm not very familiar to this anime. Also updates may be slightly slow.
-Starlite