The Death Fan

When you think about ceiling fans, the image that pops into your mind is a large, spinny object with boat oars attached to it.it usually splashes cold air onto your freezing face in the winter, and hot air onto your sweating face in the summer.

Yes, we know all about this. Along with the pesky little thing that floats up into the air--just out of your reach, to your dismay (why make something that you can't touch?)--something that has no other purpose to bother you, and has only three, very unimportant letters (F-A-N).

But now folks, we have something to destroy your wind-blowing annoyances

Meet the Death Fan.

Unlike the star, Death Fan is easy to touch, easy to destroy (though satisfaction is guaranteed), and sharp (so those spinning blades can go to use).

The Death Fan can be easily installed in your Star Wars Dollhouse, right by the window that Palpatine turned ugly. This is where you ask: what specific window--the Chancellor has always been ugly. We mean the one where he got EXTRA ugly-- the one where his face got all messed up.

It can also be installed in Jabba The Hutt's Small Hutt (batteries not included) in order to make Han Solo's carbonate layer colder so you can see Han Solo as a young man forever, and he will never know that you spent your waking hours just staring at his face.

Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Dollhouse not included.
Rated P for Perfect.
Ages 0.5 and up.

Enjoy your new Death Fan!
~Disney Dollhouses
Alderaan Ave., 01134

(NOT A REAL ADDRESS!)

A/N:
Thanks for reading!

Please vote if you liked it and comment recommendations/requests for the following chapters in this book.

-Twinys