Chapter 9: Tell the truth.

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard and I have been in hospital for 2 days now. The doctors have let us out claiming we had no reason to stay here anymore, when Gerard was clearly still in pain. "I want to meet that girl Erika was on about...who was with Mikey." Gerard tells me suddenly, but quietly. 

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this Gee? It's just Mikey, nothing'll happen...

"It will if he's got my genes..." He mumbles to himself, but before I could reply he was out of my lap and walking towards the front door. He stops at the handle and turns his head slightly, not looking at me.

"Well...you coming, or-?"

"Uh yeah, I-I guess." Something's bothering him, I will find out what.

I walk over slowly and take his hand in mine- he barely makes an effort to hold mine.

Eventually, I find his good mood. We fumble our hands around a bit, laughing, me trying to get my hand on top but his hand insisting on being the male in the relationship. I hold his arm with my free hand and rest my head on his shoulder, head bobbing up and down with the movement as he walks. He strokes the back of my hand with his thumb and we walk in synchronisation, both with smiles on our faces. His smile soon fades as we walk towards the front door of Mikey's bungalo. I feel his grip on my hand loosen and his arm falls down by his side as he moves leaving around 5 inches of space between us. I slow my pace so I'm falling behind him...I was in a mood...but I still stared at his ass for a while.

"I know you're staring."

"Am not."

"My butt can feel your glare."

"Your butt can't prove anything."

"I have eyes in my butt."

I snigger at his reply, but soon divert my eyes, trying to look innocent as he spins around on his heel to catch me staring. His hands catch my waist pulling me in closer for a kiss. I smile into it. We hear a lock turn and some keys jingle and we pull apart to turn and see Mikey and the 'mysterious blond girl who may or may not be called Harriett' standing in the doorway. Mikey's knees go in awkwardly and he pushes his glasses up with one finger, whilst raising his other hand to wave in our direction. I could tell he was unsure of mine and Gerard's presence.

"Hey baby brother." Gerard added emphesis on the 'brotherfor some reason.

The blond girl, however, looked wide eyed at Gerard for a split second.  She has a sudden realisation as she raises her head slightly and suddenly she looks pretty pleased with herself. A smile creeps up on her face.

"Uh- H-hey Gee...this is um...Harriett." Mikey mumbles, forcing his chin into his chest.

"Yeah. We've met." He snaps. His voice was hoarse.

"Oh we've met...we-" Says Harriett, but Gerard cuts her off. "Can we talk for a minute?" He grabs her arm before she can answer and pulls her away into Mikey's house slamming the door behind him. We hear a few angry whispers, but I ignore them. Gerard has always been so protective over his bro. 

"S-so, you and Gerard are...back together?" Mikey stutters.

"Yeah." I reply with that one simple word, the smile on my face said all I had to say. We were back and we were happy.

"Hmph." Is all he replies. He really has never been one for conversation.

**

Gerard's P.O.V

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my baby brother?!" I was furious. I could feel my shaking hands ball up into fists and my jaw clenches as I wait for her reply.

"Relax, I'm just having a little fun..." She sniggers. I wanted to rip her head right off of her body.

"Fun? FUN?! First getting me into bed, and now my brother?! You filthy little-"

"Hey, hey. I didn't get him into bed. We were just talking."

"Is that right? All you did was talk?"

"Yeah, talk, laugh...flirt." She winks as her hand falls onto my knee and slides slowly up my leg...

"D-don't." I slam my hand down onto her hand and stop her from moving any further. I grab her hand and pull it off of my leg, placing it into her lap. "I'm gay. I love Frank. I have my Frankie back. Please don't go blabbing your mouth and ruin everything for me?" I'm not angry anymore, I'm shaking, but with fear. I didn't know what she was capable of and I wasn't taking any chances. By this point I was pleading.

"Oh come on, just one more kiss..." She leans in slowly, hands on my thighs. I blink rapidly a few times, hoping this is a nightmare. I try to move away, to stop her, to push her off of me, but I'm frozen solid. I can't move a muscle. 

'Damn it Gerard. Stop her. You can't let her do this. She's going to ruin your relationship. You've just got Frank back. Stop her...stop her...stop her.' My concience. I was listening, but I couldn't react. "Stop..." Is all I manage to choke out as I hear the door handle turning and the door creaks open.

"Gerard, you in h-" I hear a gasp. It was Frank. I can guess what this looks like. Frank has just walked in on me- his gay boyfriend, being felt up by...a girl- who was with my brother just a second ago doing God knows what. 

"Frank!" I exclaim. "I can- I can explain!" I feel tears welling up in my eyes and my lip quivers. I fall to the floor on my knees and hug his legs tight. I wasn't planning on letting go until he hears me out.

"Gee- don't bother. I already know what was going on." Through my blurry eyes, he didn't look angry...or sad in that case. I couldn't read his expression.

He places a hand on my head and strokes my hair...why wasn't he yelling? Why wasn't he crying? Why wasn't he...breaking up with me? Why was he comforting me?