02

"Soo Odells having a photo shoot and he invited us." Lilly Flower boosted.

"Lilly I told you I have to go to the boutique." She sighed.

"Girl. You have José there." Lilly pointed out. "Plus you can take some stuff that just got shipped in since there is female models and I can do a couple quick weaves."

"OK. I'll go." Clover got up from the bed and went to her closet.

"Yay I'm bout to hop in the shower."

After clover found her something to wear she showered. She got dressed and took her bonet off. She slicked her egdes and grabbed her phone.

Walking out the room lilly was making her way down the hall. "Who you trying to look cute for?" Lilly said while laughing.

"Myself. Who else?" Lilly looked at clover and did a squeal chuckle.

"I'm not gone answer that." Lilly mumbled. They walked down the stairs.

____

"Odell you need a model for there pictures." The photographer said. Lilly and clover stood looking as one of the bony models who wore one of the things

"I can't be that skinny. I would probably kill myself." Clover looked over at Lilly and laughed. "I don't know why you laughing. I'm dead ass serious."

"I bet you are." Clover turned back forward.

"Yo Matt this not working out." Odell said looking at the model. Lilly let a high pitched ha.

"Skinny thot." Lilly mumbled.

"Well do you want another model." Being that Odell knew all the models were skinny he shook his head.

He roamed the room with his eye till they came to a stopped. "I want her." He said pointing to Clover.

Clover turned around too like there was someone behind her. Lilly cracked up at her ignorant friend.

Clover came to realization and slowly walked over to odell. When she got to him he was smiling.

"OK. I want sexual. Do something that would make heads turn. Somebody come get the football. And turn on some music." Matt announced. "Somebody come get this girl changed into something sexy. And get a bed. Now chop chop!"