03

"This is going so great Lilly." Clover boosted to her bestfriend about the boutique party she was having.

"People are smiling and like all the stuff here." Clover cheesed extra hard because her dream is some what coming true.

"Look who just walked in. Oop and he got a Blondie with him." Lilly said leaning over to clover but looking in the direction of the door.

Clover turned to the door with a confused face as to who lilly was talking about. Once her eyes landed on Mr. Odell himself. Her confused face went into a slight smugg.

Its not that she didn't like Odell it was the girl on his arm. Clover was jealous of her light skin and big beautiful poofy hair. But she would never admit that.

"Damn and she tall." Lilly mumbled. Clover looked over at her and almost busted out laughing.

"And you not?" Clover started giggling and looked back to see someone pointing in her direction.

Odell and his date and some other guy started walking there direction. Clover hurried and turned and started walking off to the back.

Lilly knew what she was doing and rolled her eyes. She never understood why her bestfriend was so intimidated by light skinned women. She watched her walk into the back of the store.

"Wassup Lilly Flower." Odell said dapping her up like she was his homie.

"Wassup Beckham. I see you came through ams brought some people with you." Lilly said looking at his guest he brought.

"Oh this is my date Gold." He said holding onto her hand. She smiled at Lilly. "And this is Nick Young." Lilly blushed when she looked over up at Nick.

"Hi nice to meet y'all." Lilly smiled at them both.

"Where is Ms.Clover so I can congratulate her on the sales."

"Uhhh she's some where." Lilly said looking toward the back of the store.

Lilly walked out with her head looking else where besides them. She couldn't stand to looked at the beautiful blond headed light skinned girl.

She walked over to one oh her good clients. She did want to be near them at the moment.

Odell looked around and spotted her. They started on their way to her. Out the corner of Clover's eye she saw them so she walked to another client.

Sadness was written in clover eyes when she heard Lilly call her name. As much as she wanted to walked away again she couldn't because she was already looking dead at them.

She turned to her client and thanked her for coming out and hugged her. When her client walked off she turned around to be face to chest with Odell himself.

"Clover I been looking for you. But I just wanted to congratulate you on all the sales that have been popping off here lately." Odell said looking down at her small figure still holding onto Gold's hand.

Clover nodded her head and softly smiled. She looked over at Lilly and back at Odell.

"Oh how could I forget clover this is my date Gold and my good friend Nick Young." Clover looked at Nick and smiled. She then looked over at Gold and did the best smile she could give her.

"Why you so quite usually your complaining about something?"

"Ain't that the truth." Lilly mumbled.

Clover simply shook her head.

"Odell." Spoke the soft voice of Gold. Clover was even jealous of that. She didn't like the way her voice was so raspy and deep. "The club needs us there they just texted me."

"Ok baybeh. Uhh we have to go but congrats again." Clover smiled.

Odell walked away and Clover did too she went to the back an grabbed her purse and keys.

"José can you take over I'm leaving I don't feel to good." José looked up and could see the hurt written over her face and nodded.

Clover walked to her car with tears coming down her face like ocean waves.

The whole ride home she cryed and thought about her past.

Wassup y'all so I'm sick I've been in the hospital all week. And my momma brought my computer to me so boom here y'all go

#katyramarie