Eighteen

Luke's POV

I stayed the night at Calum's house again even though we had school the next day but he said he will take me home to get changed. I woke up and Calum was still sleeping. A few seconds later his eyes slowly opened. He gave me a smile and I smiled back. "Good morning Princess." He said, his voice all raspy and his accent made his voice thick and deep. I found that very hot.

"Good morning." I smile. He sits up and checks the time. It was 6:00 and we had some time. "I'm going to take a shower." He says. I nod,"Okay." He gets his clothes and gets in the shower. My phone buzzed telling me I got a missed text. I checked and it was an unknown number. I checked and it said:

So you and Calum are back together huh? What happens when he dumps you again. Don't worry he will because you are a fucking ugly, stupid, dumb crossdresser. He doesn't love you never has and he never will. You are an ugly person, I mean why would he love you?

That hurt me. Does Calum really love me? The shower door opened and Calum came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I read the text over and this time a few tears strolled down my cheek. "Princess? What's wrong?" He asked putting his clothes on. I didn't look up at him. Instead he took my phone and read the text.

"Oh, princess, please don't believe that. You are very beautiful, you are very smart. I do love you and I always will until the end of time okay?" He said and smiled. He wiped my tears away. "Now come on let's go to your house." He said. "Umm, can we not go to school today. I really don't want to." I say shyly. "Of course baby." He said and kissed my forehead. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders, he laughed but nodded. "We'll figure it out." He smiled. "Also can I borrow some clothes I don't want to answer questions from my dad?" I asked. "Sure baby." He smiled.

He walked over to his dresser and I followed along. He picked out some shorts and a shirt. I guess I can make that work. "Is this fine?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. He gave me the clothes and I walked over to his restroom. The clothes were a little big but it was alright. I came out with my other clothes in my hand and Calum took them and put them in his hamper. I put on my black converse and stood up with him.

"You look so cute with my clothes on." He spoke. I blushed. "Just telling the truth babe." He said putting his hands up. He took my hand and was leading me to the car. He started his car and he had one hand on the steering wheel and his other other hand on my thigh. "So where do you wanna go?" He asked, curious. "Umm, let's just escape this town for a day." I say. He nodded," Okay, I know the perfect spot." He said. A few minutes I fell back asleep with Calum.

-|-|-

I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and saw Calum. "Oh, how long was I asleep?" I asked. "The whole time." He said. "Oh, sorry." I apologized as I was getting out of the car. "Don't be sorry, I thought you looked cute. And when you were sleeping you squeezed my hand. I found that very adorable." He said making me blush.

He smiled and took my hand. We were on a cliff that had a view of the city. It was absolutely amazing. We sat down on the edge of the cliff our feet dangling off the edge. Calum wrapped his arm around me. "I love you so much Lukey." He spoke. "And I love you too Cal." I smile and he kissed me.