Twenty-Five

Calum's POV

When Luke called me I was with them. I knew what I did was wrong I shouldn't have left him but I had too. When he told me he got raped, my anger rose. I shouldn't have left him. It's my fault for leaving him. I hate myself for leaving him. He's at home right now and I'm at the place again. "Calum, where'd you go?" He asked. "Sorry, it was an emergency." I say. "Okay but, don't let it happen again." He say. "I won't sir." I say.

"Good. Now, we haven't seen you lately. You haven't gone soft have you?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously. I can't let him now I've gone soft they'll kick me out for sure. "No sir. I haven't." I lied. "So what have you been doing?" He asked. "Oh, you know, the usual." I shrug. "Ahh, you wild boy." He grins. "Keep doing what you're doing and you'll stay here for a long time. You may go." He says. I nod and exit

Okay, you may be wondering where I was, and who was that. Well, I'm in a gang. We are called the Misfits. I have been in the gang for about 2 years now. The guy who was speaking to me was out leader. His name was Harry. The members are: Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. We are a small gang but it's alright. We are strong and standing. I went back to Luke's house and he was still sleeping but can you blame him, he had the worst day of his life yesterday.

I sit at the edge of his bed just admiring his beauty. His cute little snores escaping his slightly parted lips. I decided to go to sleep with him since it was 4 in the morning but they want us to meet them early so no one suspects any thing. I took my shoes off and went in bed with him. All of a sudden I feel the bed move. I look at Luke and he's like freaking out.

"S...stop. Please." He said. Then I realized he was having a nightmare. I bring him closer to me. I play with his hair and just mumble a 'shh' until he woke up. "C-Calum. He w-was there. He g-got me a-again." He stuttered. "P-please don't l-let him get m-me again." He said. "Shh, Lukey. I won't let anyone lay a finger on you. I'm here, I'll protect you." I say. "Thank you so much Cal." He says. "You se very welcome, my princess." I smile.

"Go back to sleep my sunshine." I say as I kiss his forehead. "Okay." He smiles. "Good night Calum." He says. "Good night my Lukey." I say. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I said and he went to sleep. He cuddle into my side him being the little spoon.

-|-|-

I woke up a few hours later and Luke was still clinging to my side. I chuckled at how cute he was. I kissed his forehead and mumbled an 'I love you.' Soon enough his eyes fluttered opened and he gave me a smile. "Good morning Sunshine." I said. "Good morning Callie." He said. I laughed at my new nickname. "Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked. "Yeah, but can I take a shower first?" He asked. "Luke, this is your house. You don't have to ask." I say. "Oh, right." He says getting out of bed and picking out his outfit.

Luke got in his shower and I looked up on my phone that there was a carnival here and I decided to take him with me. A few minutes later I heard the shower turn off. I waited for him to get out but he didn't. So I went in there and he was scratching his arms. There was blood coming out and I knew Luke saw it but he didn't stop. He didn't see me either.

"Luke! Stop!" I say taking his arms and holding him. "Luke, why?" I asked. "I-I can still feel his touch on me." He said. "Why won't it go away?" He asked. "I dont know baby." I say. "Will it ever go away?" He asked. "Yes it will baby." I say. "Please don't do it again?" I asked. "I-I dont know if I can." I say. "It's hard." I say. "I understand baby, I'll be with you through out ever step of the way." I say. He smiles and kisses me. "Thank you so much Calum." He says.

"You are welcome." I smile. We get out of the bathroom and Luke was looking at his scratch marks. "Are they going to go away?" They asked. "Yes they will." I say confidently. "Okay, so I hear there's a carnival in town. Do you wanna go?" I asked. He eagerly nodded with a smile. "When is it?" He asked. "It already started. Do you wanna go now?" I asked. He nodded a yes and he put his shoes on.

"How much money do I have to bring?" Luke asked. "None. I'm paying for you." I say. "Calum, I can't let you do that." He says. "Babe." I say pulling him closer to me by his waist. I hear him giggle. "I'm paying." I say as I kiss his lips. "But I at least have to pay you back." He says. "You can." I say. "How?" He asked folding his arms. "By being yourself, kisses, and hugs." I say opening my arms.

He gives me a hug and says a,"Okay. We can make this work." He says and I laugh. We get into his car and he drove to the carnival. "Calum, why do you always pay for me. I feel really bad for making you pay for me. You know I have money." He speaks. "I know babe. I just love paying for you and you don't have to feel bad because it's my choice and I'm okay with it." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Positive." I smile and kiss the back of his hand. We stayed silent and it was those comfortable silences and I enjoyed it. We arrived at the carnival and I could hear the music. Since it was getting dark the lights were just coming on and can I just say it was a beautiful sight. People laughing, the rides moving, I loved everything about a carnival. We entered holding hands and Calum got the wrist bands so we didn't have to buy no tickets or anything.

Part two=Next chapter