Chapter 2 The Food

One day, Kira invited Sarah to go eat with her at a new restaurant. Sarah said " Not now Kira I have a lot of things to do and a lot of students are eating at that restaurant. They might catch us." Then Kira replied sadly " It is just fine. I know you don't want to be friends with me anymore. I will just be back to the lonely ones." Sarah got mad but does not want to show it to her so instead she said " OK fine I'm going with you but if somebody else caught us we are dead!" Kira was happy and jolly. Sarah was mad, she wanted to be with her other friends but she can't because of Kira. After that conversation the went to the new restaurant. Kira is happy. A waiter came and asked for there order. Sarah said " 10 pieces of chicken, 10 cans of soda, 10 large fries, 10 spaghetti, 10 sundaes, and 10 pizzas. 2 cheese, 2 pepperoni, 2 vegetable,2 spicy hot pepperoni, and 2 chicken pizzas" . " wow, that was a lot you must have been celebrating our 1 month of being friends!" Excited Kira said. After 10 minutes the order has arrived. Kira wondered why all of those were packed. She asked Sarah to explain the packed food. Sarah then, took the packed foods and ran away. Kira was shocked on what happened. She wondered why Sarah just ran away.

"Why did Sarah Ran Away?