Chapter 3 Caught On Camera

After that shocking scene...........
Kira was walking to her house because Sarah is not there to share her limo car with her. While she was walking home, she saw a house. She remembered that it was Tina's house. She took a little sneak peak inside. There were loud sounds, different colors of light, swimming pool, and a lot of people partying. She was shocked when she saw the food that Sarah ordered at the restaurant. And there is Sarah partying. She took her camera and video the whole whole party. After the party, she ran so that she won't be caught. While walking home Kira is mad because Sarah replaced her. She was very mad that the picture of her and Sarah in her wallet was ripped. The next day, she saw Sarah with her other friends she went to Sarah and slapped her friends faces. She was crying and gave the camera to Sarah and watch the video. Then she said " So that is what you have replaced me! You are a traitor! You are not a friend of mine." Then Sarah replied calmly "Kira you have never been my friend. In fact, you are just a waste of time for me. Don't be a feel like you are my friend." Kira walked out very sad. She did nit expect there friendship to go like that.............