Good Morning New Home

" We're Wolf Bloods". She adds.

" Wait what?!" I say. " Well I'm not really, your father is ; you might be too, I am not a wolf blood myself but you might be". She says as if this is all normal; " I need you too transform into your wolf because as soon as you do your ankle will be healed and we can move to Korea faster I can't miss the plane ride Jee sun  and we cannot go on the plane with injuries". She says in a worried tune.

" how do I?" I say I am only acting casual about this because she's my mom she wouldn't lie about this I'm just upset that she hasn't told me earlier.

For while she was silent, but something in her clicked and she jumped in excitement; "I'll be right back!" She hollers as she goes down stairs; she comes back with an old dusty book that looked leathery brown with a tribal wolf stamped on it, it looked really cool.

She opened it up with pages looking kinda yellow from age and every thing was done by hand in ink with perfect cursive; " I've had this for years I wasn't sure when to tell you so I figured now would be a good time". She said causally.

"' Your father was a leader of a Wolf Blood Pack in Korea he was caring brave and courages, a true leader; everyone loved him, but no matter what you do or say their is always that someone that hates the living hell out of you. Because of that he didn't want me or you getting hurt so he divorced me to keep us safe Wild Wolf Bloods hated your father and they are the reason why that happened, some are very dangerous he didn't want to risk us getting hurt; the Wild Wolf Bloods would stop at nothing to find whatever would hurt the leader and if they hurt us it's hurt him the pack and the world would be doomed because of how many wild wolf bloods their are". She said and and took a deep breath " those where a lot of words" she added more.

I laid their in bed trying to figure out what the hell she just explained, " wait wait so dad didn't divorce you because he hated you; he did it because he wanted to protect us from the wild wolf blood? And wait wait the wild wolf bloods hate us why?" I ask in confusion, " the wild wolf bloods only want to stay in nature they don't want to be apart of the human world in other words they don't want to adapt; even though they turn to human form they don't want to be their for they hate your father because your father adapts everywhere including the human world". My mom explained. " basically they don't want to be apart of the human world they only want the woods where the wolf in them could be free". She said once more.

" oh wow" is all I could say " I know it's a lot to take in honey I understand". She said, she flipped to another page, " got it". She said in excitement.

" it says you need to be one with nature". She turns the book so I could see it; in beautiful drawing it shows a girl on her knees feeling the ground while closing her eyes with the wind flowing threw her hair.

She helped me out of bed and we walk outside, surprisingly not hurting that bad; I kneel down with my ankle hurting a little, I put my hands on the grass feeling it. Feeling the wind making my hair fly I breath in and close my eyes.

Suddenly I became really sweaty, I opened my eyes with a sudden cold fresh air, I look down to find paws instead of feet.

In fear I jump around scared this paws are huge and red fur with white on the toes; I here my mom saying something " now to turn back you must think of a love one" my mom says. I do and close my eyes once I open them my mom immediately gave me a robe because my pjs ripped apart from changing into my wolf form.

THE NEXT DAY

" ready to leave China?" My mom asks cheerfully, " ready as I'll ever be " I say as I hop in the plane.

The plane ride wasn't very long when we got to our house the only thing that was their was our beds, as soon as I got to my new home I plopped on to my bed.

Tomorrow is the first day of school luckily it's gonna be a Thursday so I have a short week, I look at the time to find it was 7:30wonder if they'll be wolf bloods at my school. My eyes felt like they where lifting weights so I fell asleep.

Suddenly my door bell rang loudly; I look at the clock and it was 8:00pm, I slowly drag myself to the front door and open it; this guy looked really hot. He has a beautiful shade of brown and chocolate brown eyes.  Light skin.

He seemed to be holding a tray, " uh hi my name is Kai, I knew that we have a new neighbor and I decided to give a piece offering". He said with a genuine smile. " Oh ok well I'm Jee Sun what school do you go to if you don't mind me asking?" I say a awkwardly, my thoughts where going crazy about this guy I barely know him yet I seem to already have a crush on him. " Oh I go to German Shepherd High or short K-9 High School I know what a weird name for a school right?" He asks, " haha not at all I love German shepherds they are my favorite dog breeds". 
I woke up to the most annoying thing ever!! My alarm!!! Like seriously!! Eeeerrgggh now I have to get up for school. I open my eyes and set up quickly, I forgot this was my new room.

I open my dresser himmmm I want to make a good impression for the first day of school.