~Chapter 1~

Morning ray hit his body, he stretched and opened his eyes and meet with pair of which was showing rage
"good morning" Gabriel smiled sheepishly

"Change your sleeping style and this damn room" she spat angrily, picking her wallet and left the guesthouse.

He groaned and get up from the bed and pulled his shirt, whenever he fulfil his lust the girl will be out of thrown out of his bed because of his horrible kick instead of that you can say he never liked to cuddle with them.

'Gabriel clients will be arriving in an hour'
His beta James informed him with mind link.

"I will be there' he replied and start wearing his pant.

He was one of player without commitment. Girls wanted attention and he gives them.

He had reached 23 still he couldn't find his mate. After all these years he stopped searching for her. One more reason was girls wanted his attention because he was going to make one of them as his luna soon, as silver dust need one. Alice was one of girlfriend who had lasted more than six months. So entire pack were looking forward to the mating bond.

******

"She is coming" Sarah squealed out to her son "she is coming, I can't believe james she is coming, I am going to see her again" james nodded his head seeing her mother so excited , as he was beta of sliver dust pack

"after 15 years" suddenly her voice become hoarse, tear started falling "I never thought I will never see my baby again"

"Mom" james became afraid seeing her crying, he was really bad at comforting when someone was crying specially his mother.

"No, no I am not crying" she grab the tissue wiping her face "it just I am so excited, that..." again she started sobbing.

*****

Gabriel entered his bedroom, kicking the door behind. For some reasons he never feel like to bring the girls in his bedroom, back of mind he always thought if ever he meet his mate, this bedroom should specifically for them where his mate should never feel this bedroom shared by someone else. He stripped himself and entered into shower.
After finishing the shower he were v-neck blue t-shirt and black denim jeans and walked to his office, was greeted by his beta James.

"What's wrong?" Gabriel asked James seeing him worried face "wasn't you sister going to arrive today?"

"Yeh she reached, but..." james paused "she is not like us"

Gabriel gave him questioning look Is she is a human? How could be that possible when both the parents were werewolf. Hundred of questions ran his mind

"Is she human?"

"No, no, no" James immediately nodded and explained everything about his sister, Gabriel really felt sorry what happened to his sister.

*****

"Its done for today" Gabriel dismissed everyone from the training.
He returning back to pack house, suddenly a sweet flora scent caught his nostrils. Turned back to the scent were 2/3 kids and one girl sitting facing her back, playing with them.
Suddenly his wolf become excited, he just ignored him and walked in front of her see the see the face.

The girl stood up and turned slowly to him holding a teddy bear in her hand.
His breath almost hitched looking at breathtaking beauty. He had never seen beauty with such innocent eyes

"Mine" he whispered

The girl smiled at him, making his smile wider.

"Anna" the little boy called her "won't you play"

"Anna" his smiled vanished in the air hearing her name.

'It can't be her, please God don't make her' his mind screamed

"Are you Anna Mathew?" He asked, for conforming his doubt

Anna gave most beautiful smile and asked in baby voice "Will you play with me?"

Suddenly his all dream he built-in his mind few second ago, just shattered into pieces in a blink of moment.

'She can't be our mate' he thought

'But God has chosen her for us' his wolf argued

'I don't care, I don't want her as my mate' he replied to his wolf

"I, Alpha Gabriel Victor, reject Anna Mathew as my mate and luna of silver dust" As soon Gabriel words flowed out of his mouth making Anna flinched in pain and her smiled turned into sadness as tear formed in her beautiful orbs.

Gabriel didn't like the tear in her beautiful eyes, he took step toward her before he could pacify her, she ran into her house.

*****

"Anna" Sarah stopped her "What's wrong dear"

"He is ve...very bad man" she said between her hiccup "he gives me pain".

"Who?" Sarah frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

She didn't reply still crying
Sarah tried again "please tell your mother"

"No, no you are not my mommy, you all are bad, I don't like you, I want to go my mommy" she keep nodding her head and ran to her room.

Sarah tear steamed down, a hand placed on her shoulder she turned and hugged her husband. After 15 years they found their daughter, now was refusing to accept them as her parents.

"I can't see her like thi..." her voice trailed off, first Sarah's own sister kidnapped anna because she never had her own child. For long time they kept searching for her sister but they couldn't find any track of her and Anna. When they found Anna, they was informed that long back she had an accident which lead her to current condition.

"She will be fine, I have talked with doctor" Samuel consoled her.

*****

Gabriel was sitting in his study room closing his eyes, still he couldn't get the thought out of his head that his mate is mentally unstable.

Hope you like it :)

*Sorry for spelling and grammatical mistake. English is not my first language

Banner made by 123bubble89
Started: 26/10/2015