~Chapter 3~

*Sorry for grammatical mistakes.
Dear readers if you like the story, please vote.

Gabriel throw James other side almost smashing the trees. James groaned in pain, still he didn't give up because the hurt, pain he had seen in his sister eyes didn't let him bow down in front of Alpha.
Gabriel ego was not letting him see his mistake and attack James.
He held James down with his claw and going to separate his head from body, before that he could do that somebody pushed Gabriel with all might, making him hit with tree.
Gabriel immediately get up and attack the person who had dared to stop him, but he stopped his place looking at his father who was furious.
"Both of you my office, right now" Matthew ordered mind linking them.
*****
Gabriel and James both was looking at the floor with guilty expression.
"Justify your reason for causing chaos" Mathew said sitting on chair, who still hold the right of Alpha though he had giving this position to his son, if his son forget take care of the position he had every right to take back.
James raised his head "Gabriel broke the law of mate bond.."
"I didn't broke any law" Gabriel cut him "I have rejected your sister, if sister haven't accepted my rejection then it not my fault"
"You bloody a**h** James immediately pushed him to the wall hold his neck "my little sister suffer this whole week because you couldn't keep your pant on and you are saying not your fault" he tighten his grip on his neck cutting the air.
"Stop this instant" Matthew shouted banging his hand on the table.
James jaw tighten but reluctantly he left Gabriel.
"You have rejected you mate?" Matthew questioned Gabriel "Never in lifetime our all Alpha ancestor had ever rejected their mate, then how could you reject your own mate?"
"Because she is mentally unstable" Gabriel defended.
"Don't you dare to say that, she lost her memory, that's it" James almost ready to pounce.
"Both of you maintain your peace, unless you want to suspension from your duties" Matthew warned.
*****
James parents were sitting in the alpha for discussing the issue.
"Anna will accept the rejection" Samuel said.
"She is perfect. Then why?" James questioned
"Because we need the Luna for this pack" Sarah raised his voice "For us Anna is perfect, but she doesn't have capabilities to become a Luna, and there is no guarantee when she will be fine"
James stayed quite seeing mother tear filled eyes. He can't never understand pain what his mother is going though seeing her daughter like this. Who can't take care of herself, still dependent on parents and her future is totally uncertain.
*****
"Anna repeat after me" Sarah said to Anna who was busy with drawing and coloring.
"What?" Anna asked to her, then look back to drawing.
"I, Anna Mathew accept the rejection of Alpha Gabriel Victor"
"I, Anna Mathew accept the rejection of Alpha Gabriel Victor" Anna said plainly, no emotions was there.
"See, see, I finished my painting" Anna said enthusiastically showing her painting.
"Wow it really beautiful" Sarah give a smile, which consist with pain where she couldn't express her daughter lost a mate.
"I will show it to James and papa, ok mama" Anna said
"Mama?" Sarah shocked hearing the word, because the day she came till now she never called her mom "Did you call me mama?" Sarah asked still dazed state.
"Yes, you are mama, James said if I call you mama, mommy will come early and take me from here, so you are mama, but no mommy okay I will not call you mommy" Anna said in baby voice.
"Its okay" Sarah smiled, because last time she told Anna she is her mommy. Anna was really angry with that because she consider Sarah's sister as mommy.
*****
"Their mate connection didn't break, but in front of me she had accept the rejection" Sarah said in confused
"Because she is not accepting by heart, for her it just simple words" Samuel paused and looked at Matthew "it will only will work if Gabriel mark someone else, this bond will break"
Matthew rubbing his jaw thinking something "Than it's decided, soon Gabriel will mark someone as his mate" more than James parents he was indicating his son who should maintain the distance with women until and unless he mark someone as his Luna.
*****
Next day
After finishing the training session Gabriel was coming back to house, soon sweet flora scent caught his attention. He looked at the Anna, who was busy mimicked talking one guy.
"your teddy bear is very cute like you" the guy said with smirk slowly sliding his fingers lustily on the her arm up and down.
Where Anna smile and replied thanks without understand this double word meaning.
"remove your hand from her, before I tear them apart" Gabriel almost make inhuman growl making Anna flinched one step back.
Dan immediately took his hand off knowing the warning and left the place. This was not first time, many time he tried to force on girl, with warning he was left because of his family who were very loyal to their pack.
"I...I want go home" Anna shudder at fear looking at Gabriel eyes, where his eyes flicking between black and yellow.
Gabriel calm himself looking at her trepidation, step toward her and she immediately took a step back and shook her head not to come near her "No, no, no"
Ali stopped Gabriel keeping his hand in shoulder, He once looked at Ali, third in command and then Anna who hold her teddy bear more tightly in fear.
He hated that look in her eyes, he wanted to hold her shook her off until her she didn't have any fear left for him. Now it seemed like its impossible.
"Escort her till her house" Gabriel commanded Ali and left to his house.
Being a Alpha's son and now as alpha he always had the best. According to him mate will be the best and perfect. when he knew Anna was his mate, he couldn't accept the fact that his mate wasn't unlike any other normal girl, it directly hurt his ego and rejected her as mate. But than a week her thought was always occupied his mind until he saw her again in the party. In her eyes he saw the fear toward him, but in front of other male she was smiling, the way she was hiding behind James seeing him. Than it was enough for him, he had to remove her thoughts from his mind. He never meant to hurt her purposely, his mind totally slipped out that she hadn't accepted his rejection. He really regret that moment for hurting she was nothing but innocent.