Ch 28

Creepy fan girl POV

I know that Bella isn't cheating on Louis but you know I really like him. So he's mine. I wonder how I'm gonna split them up.

Ok I think I have an idea... I will tell Bella that Louis loves me and edit a picture of her on to me so it looks like Louis is kissing me. All I have to do is find out where they are. I checked twitter and I believe they are going to a fancy restaurant downtown. I'll meet them there

Bella's POV

So Louis and I are going on a date tonight I'm so excited I'm wearing a white hi-low dress with pink bottom part of the dress and a short corral bow necklace and my infinity ring, for shoes I decided to wear gladiator sandals. I curled my hair them brushed it out creating a perfect wave. I put on only mascara because i absolutely loathe make-up.

Ok I'm ready!!!

I walked out of the bathroom into my room. I grabbed my phone and I went down stairs.

Louis then said as he snaked his arms around me,

"You look amazing"

"Thanks, you don't look too bad either!" I replied with a wink.

Suddenly making me and Louis jump, his phone started ringing,

Louis said it was his dad so he automatically answered the phone.

His face turned pale as if he had seen a ghost. He said his goodbyes a single tear sliding down his face and hung up.

"What's wrong hun? I questioned

"My mom... She- she, was diagnosed with lung cancer."

My heart sunk with every word.

"Oh Louis I'm so sorry!" "How about we skip the date?" I asked

"Yes" he replied

I guided him over to the couch, he didn't talk or make any un-needed movement he simply laid on the couch with his head in my lap. It was if he was in a trance.

⚽🎤🎧🎤🎧🎵🎼🎶🎬🎹🎻🎺

Heyo

Ok bye- Faithio 💖