Mįñd-Scaped

^^^REALLY GOOD SONG!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!^^^

POV MARCO
I wake with a jump, my dream fresh in my mind. I go to sit up but I was restrained by these rainbow straps. I turn to see Star staring out the window nibbling on her wand. Pulling against them, they suddenly disappear and I gasp. Star swings around to see me staring at her.
"What was that for?" I snap.
"How'd you get rid of those?"
"I dunno how strong was your spell?"
"Strong enough that your human body could destroy it!" She snaps.
"Why wouldn't I be human?" I narrow my eyes.
She opens her mouth, but closes it. I duck out of her line of vision and I grab a change of clothes at the end of the bed. I swing my legs over the side, gasping a little bit in my head.
There is a burn mark in my karate uniform. As is a fiery arm had reached out and grabbed it.
Correction; a blue fiery arm.
"Oh my God," I think as I grab a change of clothes. "That dream was real!"
Panic is suppressed by a calm because the dream was real.

POV STAR
Marco came home later that day with me. We walked home from the hospital almost silence since I bound him to the bed.
We were about half way home when Marco finally spoke.
"So what new, Devil Horns?" He says, his voice off a bit. I watch as he throws his hands over his mouth, his eyes big. I stare at him, as his eyes blink at different times.
"What?" I snap. "Devil Horns?"
"Yeah." He says through his hands. "Cause of your horns."
"Oh." I shrug, "I never knew you liked nicknames."
He reluctantly lets go of his mouth, "Yeah. I figured people need names that are easy to remember. So I can use my memory for more important things."
I stare back at him as he throws his hands over his mouth again.
"You feeling ok?" I ask.
He nods, eyes blinking unevenly again.
"You sure?"
"Yeah." He shrugs, pushing his hands into his red sweatshirt pockets. I watch as he blinks unevenly again and makes a face.
"You're eyes are acting funny." I stand in front of him and stop.
"Really?" He asks, shocked. I direct him to a store window. He places a hand on the spot right under his eye and gasps.
"See anything?" I ask.
"I uh..." He suddenly clutches his chest and take a deep breath. "Not right now."
"What?"
"I said not now." He mumbles again as he bends closer to the ground. "Listen to me you freak."
"Marco what's wrong!?" He reach for my wand.
But he exhales with a smile.
"Nope no need for that thing." He gestures to my wand. "I'm all good, Devil Horns!"

POV MARCO
"BILL!" I scream, reaching my hand inside my chest. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BODY!?"
"C'mon, Devil Horn." I watch as Bill's voice leaves my body. I fly in front of him, but neither Star nor Bill notices.
"You sure you're ok?"
"I'm as right as rain!" Bill almost skips. "Why, something seen off?"
"You're voice," Star starts. I wave my arms furiously but Star and Bill just walk right through me
"What about it?" I watch as Bill, I mean me, I mean Bill, puts my arm around Star's shoulder.
"You just sound different." Star shrugs as I fly next to her.
"Just a little pubescent moment." Bill laughs, using Stat as a crutch. "It'll stop in a year or so. Maybe. Doctors not to sure."
I feel my ghost face turn bright red.
"Oh." She shrugs.
"BILL!" I shout angrily. He turns his head, staring at me with a Joker-like smile.
"Hey devil horns." He smiles.
"I don't like that nickname." She says plainly.
"You got it, Starship."
"Seriously!?" Star glares at Bill- I mean me-
"What how am I supposed to remember Star!? Your cheeks have hearts your dress has a Narwal your shoes are what.. Little monsters?" Bill cackles. "Star is so random."
"It's my name." She narrow her eyes. "What about you screams Marco?"
"Nicknames were sooooo much easier when I had my wheel!" Bill flips over a little. "But you guys aren't on it. Guess you're not important or whatever?"
"We should go back to the hospital." Star comes to a quick halt.
"Whyyyy!?" I, Bill, skips away. "I'm perfectly fiiiine Devil Horns"
"STAR THATS NOT ME!" I scream and grab at her. "YOU GOTTA HELP ME!"
But she never did see me. Neither of them did. My intangible stomach began to settle as Bill wobbles into my room. I was forced to watch as he closes the door on his arm really hard. I wince and he jumps onto my bed, this is my life now.
"BILL!" I scream one, final time.
"Indoor voices, Marco. Please, your mother is reading one room over." He smiles at me.
"Wha-" I gasp. "You can see me!"
"Yah of course I can." He winks. "But me talking to nothing would look suspicious in front of your girlfriend."
"AND THE REST OF THAT WASNT!?!" I declare.
"I don't know what you're saying." Bill shrugs. "I was totally a believable human!"
"You know!" I scream as I fly down to eye level with him, "Friends don't take over each others bodies you monster!"
Bill looked at his feet. Moments later her was shaking steadily. Was he making me... Cry?
"Bill?" I tap him confused.
"I'm sorry," he looks up, tears in his eyes, "It's just been, so long since I've been in a real body. Ever since I lost mine, I've just been craving to feel... something..." Bill placed my head in my hands. "Anything! Oh Greenie I'm so lonely!"
"Aw Bill." I sigh and land next to him, my hand falling right through my bed, "is this what your life is like?"
"Yeah," Bill looks up me, his eyes filled with tears, "I'm so sorry."
"You know what Bill?" I smile, "whenever you want to borrow my body, go right ahead!"
"Really?" Bill sniffs. I nod my head and he reaches his hand inside my stomach and it sucks me up like a vacuum. I wake up on my bed and shake my head.
"Bill?" I asked, sitting up.
"Yes?" Rings a voice inside my head.
"Woah this is trippy!" I smile. I get up with a head rush and walk around my room. I look in the mirror to see one of my eyes look like Bill's. I can't see out of it at all
"Cool huh?" Bill says, my mouth moving.
"Yeah!" I smile. We leave and I let Bill eat whatever he wants from the kitchen. He seemed to enjoy the nachos, making cannibalism jokes.
After being flung down a flight of stairs (although I don't feel anything) I finally piped up.
"Yeah?" He answers back, in my mind.
"We are friends... Right?"
"Of course!" He cheers.
"Ok." I mutter. "Just checking."

POV STAR
"Hey Star?" Marco asks as he walks into my room a few days after we got home from the hospital.
"Yeah?" I answer, looking up from my spell book. He isn't wearing his bandages and looks perfectly healthy, but I knew he wasn't. I knew he'd been talking to himself and laughing through the nights. He didn't accidentally spill a pot of boiling water on himself and his mom yesterday and there is no way that he always manages to trip down the stairs. But, the doctors said this could be usual for someone with post head trauma. I called hogwash, Mr. and Mrs. Diaz didn't care. They wanted the reassurance that he was okay. So I played along.
"Where are those dimensional scissors?" He asks, with an eye to his voice.
"Um..." I think for a second, "Oh they are at school."
"What? Why!?" He sits next to me, eyes big.
"I lost a bet with Janna." I shrug. "Turns out I can't steal your house keys."
Marco rolls his eyes, frustrated before smiling. "Let's go get them then!"
I was shocked, "You want to go into another dimension?"
"Absolutely!" Marco smiles. "I even found this new dimension I wanna try out."
"What's it called?" I ask as I grab my wand and we leave.
"Oh you know," Marco shrugs, "The Nightmare Realm."
"That sounds," we walk out side, "fun?"
"Oh it is!" Marco smiles, "it's a party." He blinks funny again, "A real rave dimension."
"Okayyy." I begin to walk. Maybe this is what Marco needed. I'll go with it.
"Hey Star?" He stops in his tracks.
"Yeah?" I answer.
"How about you blast us there?"
"With magic?"
Marco nods.
"Ok?" I say skeptically. He blinks unevenly again and us shoot us off.

POV BILL (in Marco's body)
"Ah the Pine's family." I smile and let Marco take control of his body again.
"You know them?" Marco asks as we fly over an RV with three people outside of them.
"Know them?" I think for a second, "I know everything!"
Marco laughs, "Right! Sometimes I forget you are an all powerful mind demon-thing. You don't act like someone with infinite powers of mass destruction"
"Sure don't buddy!"
"So," he asks as we begin to fall, "what's the nightmare realm?"
"It's a fun dimension I've always wanted to visit!"
"Can't you go there by yourself?" Marco asks but I'm not their to answer. I was to busy zapping into Pine Tree's head. If been their before, just checking up on him. He couldn't tell I was there and it's not like I could speak or interact with him, but it was still fun to poke at his insecurities.

WELL, THERE IT IS. ENJOY!!!
BYWOLFSTAR