I'm a what?!

Hermione's POV

Today was going horribly. Thanks to Ron and Lavender. He's such a lousy cheater. Idiot! Urgghhhh he just infuriates me!! I can't believe him. There was a knock on the door. I went to see who it was. It was none other than Zabini. "Brilliant(!) Let this add to my already perfect day(!)" I said sarcastically.
"Ouch!" Zabini said, "Is that how you treat your brother?"
"What?!" I said as Harry apparated next to him. "What is going on?" I said, looking at Harry.
"Did you tell her?" Harry asked Zabini
"Harry James Potter, I've had a horrible day, will someone just tell me WHAT'S GOING ON?!"
"You'reaZabini" Zabini  said
"Repeat, because I thought you said that I'm a-"
"You are." Harry said
"I'm a what?!"
"A Zabini ." Zabini  supplied dully
"No, Zabini , that is not true."
"I told you she'd take it this way." Harry said.
"I'll take the glamour charm off." Zabini  said waving his wand. The feeling of being submerged in water came over me, and the. Room. Got. Darker.

Blaise's POV
"Oh Dear." I said after seeing my long lost sister crumple. I picked her up. I guess you want to know whether I was shocked to find out that Granger was my twin as well as a Zabini.   Well, no. I knew that there was a long lost sister, and also, mum had said it was a Gryffindor and someone else must have got the smart gene, because Amber isn't that bright.   I'm obviously smarter, because I know my name. Yes, Her name isn't Hermione Granger. It's Lynetta Cassopiea Zabini . I looked at Granger before I apparated. I liked her outfit, which was a black skirt, white top and beige top.  It suited her when she was Granger, but it was too small for her now. Also, it looked kinda weird against her pallid features and green hair which had green highlights.

After we reached, I put her on the couch

"BLAISE ZABINI  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR SISTER?!"

Oh god.