She screamed

Sorry for The wait!! I've literally had no time!! Not like that's an excuse...
So, this is going to be in a normal POV, to honour JKR, it'll be following Draco around like a stalker...

When Draco and Blaise reached Blaise's room, Draco asked, "What would you do if I told you that I was in love?"
"I would beat you up until you tell me who you are and what you've done with my best friend." Blaise replied, picking at a cuticle.
"Okay... What would you do if I was in love with a Gryffindor?"
"I would ask my killing person to murder you when he gets back from our manor in Venice."
"You know, I wouldn't put it past you to do these things. "
"Aha mon ami, you are forgetting that you are a tiny more important to me than my family. Although, you are extremely less important than one person in my life."
"And who is that?" Draco said, offended.
"Me."
"O how thou art cocky.."
"Anyway, who is this girl that you're in love with?"
"Hermygrager" he said, and Blaise couldn't comprehend.
"Errr..come again?"
"Hermione Granger." 
"What?!"
"I knew that you wouldn't accept-"
"You can't be in love with my sister!"  Blaise covered his mouth promptly, as if the words would just go back into his mouth. Sadly, his sister came in at that point.
"Hey guys!" She said, waving,"Mum says that dinners ready."
"Granger" Draco said coldly.  She glared at Blaise, and Draco could finally see the resemblance.
"You told him?" She said, jabbing a finger at his chest, " You TOLD hi-" she froze. Then fell to the ground twitching like mad. She screamed. Draco closed his eyes and tried not to think of her being tortured by Bellatrix.
"Mum!" Blaise shouted. "Mum!  It's happening" Mrs Zabini arrived.
"What's happening?" Draco said, with his eyes still shut.
"The Transformation."