If looks could kill...

Okay guys, before you start killing me, I had a MASSIVE writer's block and that meant I was literally staring at the screen like a doof. Buuuuutttttt.....now I'm back!!! Okay, ON WITH THE FANFICTION!!

O~O

*5 days later* (AN in SpongeBob narrator voice)

Hermione's POV

I have been awake for who knows how long.  Screaming. Screaming. Screaming. But it literally just stopped. All the pain. Gone. I saw that sitting next to me was the one and only Dorko Malferret. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days.
Blaise came in. "Draco,you have to move. You've sat there for five days. You haven't eaten!! You'll die!!" He said.
"You did that for me?" I whispered. They both jumped as if they had been electrocuted. If, you know, they knew what that meant.
"You're alive?!" Blaise shouted.
"Of course I'm alive, Blazikins." He scowled at me. Malfoy just looked like he had seen me sprouts devil horns and a tail and started to slap Blaise. You know, that's quite likely. The slapping part, not the tail.
"Heeelllloooo?!??" I said, sitting up. Suddenly, I felt strong arms around me, and felt warm lips pressed onto mine. Draco had just started kissing me.

O~O

Draco's POV
I don't know what had gotten into me. When I finally pulled away, she was breathless. Suddenly, I was pushed against the wall, and Blaise was hitting every part of me that he could reach. I can't believe that it's only been a few days and he already this protected of her. I tried to shove him off of me, but I couldn't. "EXPELLIARMUS!" I heard someone shout. Blaise was forced off of me. In the doorway I saw a livid Mrs Zabini, and standing next to her an even more livid, even scarier Hermione/Lynnetta.

O~O

Hermione's POV

I watched Mrs.Zab- I mean I watched mother tell Blaise off beating Draco up, after I had healed then both. "I'm sorry." Malfoy said, after I had healed him.
"For what?" I asked.
"For kissing you."
"Who said that I didn't like it? Because I enjoyed it." I smiled.   He smirked and leaned in.  I put my finger to his lips, and smirked. He pouted. "My brother'll have a seizure off we kiss again. Save it for later." I winked. It seemed like mother has finished shouting at Blaise.
"Insiwy" Blaise muttered.
"What was that?" I asked.  He sighed.
"I'm sorry." Blaise said, louder this time.
"It's okay" Draco said.
"We're not sorry for kissing." I interjected.
"Huh?" Draco said as Blaise glared at us. If looks could kill....