Chapter one: The beginning

I woke up early one morning only to remember it was my birthday, October 31st. Today was the day of my 18th Birthday, I scrambled downstairs only to find my best friends Ally and Nikki.

"Good morning birthday girl!" my mother says to me as she kissed me on the forehead and handed me a box with black wrapping paper as I remember I am in my black shorts and tank top with my long black hair tied up in a ponytail as I open the box to find a Black strapless dress seeing my thin but short stature me mother grinned "It's just your size! try it on!" she gently pushed me upstairs to put it on. As I look in the mirror I admire myself for a moment seeing as for once in my life I felt good about myself instead like a bit of a fat ass. I walked downstairs and do a twirl as Nikki pulled my hair out of the ponytail as I look at her my one blue and one green gaze at her as she smiles.

"Mom I love it!" I grin at her as I hug her and my father. I know they aren't my real parents but I don't care they treated me like family so I always call them mom and dad.

"You're welcome dear" My mother smiles as my dad smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I get my black flats on and wait for my frihouse outside.

As they arrive we start driving around until sunset and I'm handed a bag by Nikki and she smiles "look inside" she grins as I look inside and pull out a planchette and I look at them "guys no this is a bad idea" I start shaking as I put the triangular object inside the bag. I would never tell them about my episode a while back.

"Don't be Chicken Scar, everything will be alright" she grins as Ally adds in "trust me it doesn't work " and laughs as we are half way back to my house

Then it started to get bad...

Hey guys! If you liked it please give it a vote, this is my first ever actual story and please no hate. The Ouija board events are based off actual events. Thanks! Xox Killer