C rank mission and the gods and goddess

What Miku was Wearing in the Hokage's office =>

Miku's POV.

when I woke up I checked my wings it was still 4:30am. I woke up cause of a dream or nightmare. I talked to my other self and she said that my wings are getting covered with black. I now I'm looking at my wings using a mirror. What shocked me was that it was almost fully black. Half of it is black!. "OH MY SQUIRELLS!" I shrieked. Half of my wings are black!. And it's slowly spreading!!! "Waaaa!! What to do! What!" I panicked running in circles in my night gown. Yes night gown. I don't have normal Pajama's. As much as I hate girly stuff. The nightgown was comfortable.. "WHAT TO DO!!" I screeched. Whats stronger than my hate. I have to take my serious side. And find another personality to take over my body for a few days. My serious side needs to talk to my evil side....I only have 2 sides!....what!!... I then looked at the picture I have on my night stand. In the pic was me, Sou and Kaori. I was only 10, Sou 11, Kaori 9. Kaori forced me in a pink kimono. I don't know who took the picture though. I looked in the picture. That's when Sou said that I was childish...I know My childish side that i hid through the years!.. I'm a genius!... But I hope my childish side dose not call 'them' or wear dresses and girly stuff. I used to love girly stuff. Wearing shorts and sweaters. I need to inform the Hokage. I quickly brushed my teeth no time to change. My hair dosent need to be brushed. It not tangled up. I quickly teleported to the office of the Hokage outside. I hope they are still awake. When I was about to knock. I felt something soft in my arms I looked down and saw my stuffed Bear!...of my squirells!..Me. Cuddles ....I bought him with me....ahh...no time!...I quickly knocked at the Hokage's office. Please be there...please be there. I kept chanting in my head.

Kakashi's POV

It was still 4:30 am. I was in the Hokage's office discussing some stuff with the Hokage. We were talking when I sense a familiar chakra outside the door. What is she doing here. Then a owner knocked at the door "Come in" the Hokage said. There standing was my student Miku in a Nighdress holding a teddy bear. I was about to ask why but she then said quickly. Her face was blushing."Sorry about this Grandpa. Kakashi."  She did not even add sensei. I looked closely and the first thing I notice and stared was her chest!...they were...um..well...really well developed...I know I'm a pervert. But I looked at her whole appearance. She was so beautiful. Wait what!?. "Why are you here and wearing that?" I asked snapping out of my trance. "No time to ask why I'm in my pajama's and holding Mr. Cuddles...I'm here I need to talk to Grandpa!" She shouted and moved forward. "Miku did you tell you sensei about your abilities?" The Hokage asked. So he knew!. "Yes. I did . But not the wings!" She quickly said. "What's the problem? You look all worried and your here early?" Asked the Hokage. What wings?. "That's the problem my wings!" She panicked. "What happened?" The Hokage asked. "Umm I'm still here Hokage-sama" I interuppted. "I don't care if he's here. He knows already a lot about me so might as well show him...and I'm in a hurry or else they will be black!" Miku panicked again. What is going on here? "Ok then show me your wingspan" the Hokage said. What wings. I don't see them. I looked at Miku she closed her eyes and Wings popped out. But it has black on them. Half of them are black and it slowly spreading. My eyes and the Hokage's widenes. "What happened to your wing! Why are they black!" The Hokage exclaimed. "That's my problem. If this will be all covered in black. She will take over. And who knows what..it will be the end of everything!" Miku exclaimed and paced. "Who made you hate and angry? Yesterday?" The Hokage asked in a serious tone. It then remembered what her teammates did. Miku just looked down not speaking. "Kakashi?" Asked the Hokage. I sigh knowing I have to tell him. "Well you see-" but I was cut off. "That's not it right now. I have a way. For the black parts to disappear." Miku cutter me off. "How so?" Asked  "I need my serious side to talk to my evil side. If I do this there's a possibility that the Evil side will take over my body while I'm talking with her. IN the deepest part of my mind and heart. So I need a stronger personality to take over. Don't get me wrong the personality that would take over is also powerful. But reckless. Even though I'm reckless now. This personality is umm...well...let's just say childish." She went depress. "Childish?" I asked with an eyebrow raise. "My childish personality is even more stronger than my serious and evil side. Why? Cause this personality of mine. I don't use very often and hide it since I was 4." She laughed nervously. "What are the conditions?" The Hokage asked. "One thing. DO NOT MAKE ME CRY OR UPSET...when I am in childish mode" Miku said. "What if you'll cry?" I asked. "Find a way to calm me down...or else...you won't like it...this childish side of me...can do things...that are dangerous...." Miku said. "Okay when will you switch?" Asked the Hokage. She then made her wings disappeared. And only left a feather. "Right now" she said while slowly closing her eyes and fall forward. I managed to catch her but....my arm is on her chest. I then hold her bridal style. "What do we do Hokage-sama?" I asked. "Put her down on the couch. Who knows what will happen if she's alone" the Hokage sighed. I put her down on the couch gently and placed her bear besides her. "Okay I'll be taking my leave Hokage-sama. I still need to prepare for the mission...oh will she be going with us on a d-rank mission?" I asked. "No...I'll have to watch her first." I bowed and poofed away going back to sleep. But I can't get my mind off of Miku. Sighing I closed my eyes...