The next day

Katy's POV

I yawned and stretched as I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I looked beside me and saw Tyler sound asleep, he looked so peaceful. I got up and found a piece of paper and pen and wrote him a note saying

Dear Tyler, Thank you for last night it was amazing and I'll always remember my first time. Sincerely Katy

I left the note on his side table and quickly put on my work clothes from last night but no panties because those where ripped. I winced a couple times while putting on my clothes because it kinda hurt down there.

I quietly walked out of his room and out the apartment. I got into the elevator and called a cab to come pick me up. I walked out of the elevator and decided to get something to eat from the dinning area, I walked in and got a muffin and when I was about to walk out I saw people staring at me, and not just any people, Tyler's friends. I was about to sprint out of there but one of his friends saw me and called me over to them. I slowly walked over to them and said

"hi"

This girl with blond hair said

"oh my gosh you are stunning I'm Amy and I can already tell we are going to be best friends!"

I swallow hard and smile at her, then say

"I'm sorry but I really have to go, nice to see you all goodbye"

I quickly run out of the dinning area and when I step outside I see the cab and I quickly get in and tell the man to take me to the restaurant.

Once back at the restaurant I jumped out of the cab after paying and started to drive back home. Once home I quickly showered and got dressed to make it to my afternoon classes.

Tyler's POV  

I woke up with a smile on my face knowing that last night I had made love to my mate, and that I'm going to wake up for the first time next to her today. But my smile quickly faded when I couldn't smell her scent, I started to panic when I opened my eyes and she was gone. I quickly stood up and ran around the whole penthouse. I then threw on a shirt and ran downstairs to the main dinning area hoping she just went to get something to eat. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, I was supposed to wake up and kiss her till she wakes up, then make love to her again then take a bath with her and take care of her, she must be sore after last night.

I ran back up to my room after not finding her, I looked on my night stand and saw a note. I read it and now I understand why she wasn't here, she left, because she thought this was a one time thing. Oh she was so wrong, and I'm going to make sure to show her how wrong she was when she's back in my arms.