Finley's debut

It was Friday night. I was half asleep when my dad ( Bryan) said " Mom's water just broke" I froze there for a second. Realising that I was going to have another brother was crazy. I called Cassie and let her know that Mom's water had broke. She was there then Mom and Dad left. It was an emotional goodbye. But they did promise that the day he was born, that night I could stay with them in the hospital. I was so sad. I kept praying. I couldn't stop thinking about Finley. I eventually drifted off to sleep.
The next morning...
It was morning. I woke up in my bed. The guest room is now my bed. But anyway, I woke up realising that I had a horrible dream. It was about how mom had a emergency c-section and died. I had a rough night. I texted dad and said that last night was not so good. Dad said back that mom is going to do a c-section in about a few hours due to the dilation. I freaked out. It was around 10:45. I just wanted to have Finley here safely and that's all that mattered.
I got out of bed and went downstairs, ate some poptarts, then went to go take a shower. I put on a sweatshirt that said "Finley" I got it off amazon ;) I also had on sweat pants. I put my hair into French braids then packed my bag.
It was 11:50 by then. I made a grilled cheese for lunch and after played with Ollie until about 12:40. Then we face timed mom and dad. Mom asked if Ollie had a good night of sleep and said "yeah" and then Cassie said liar. It was funny. After a few minutes we had to hang up b/c they were going to get mom ready for her c-section. I made sure dad updated me and Cassie. I went upstairs and went into my room and organized it. I then went into Finley's nursery and remembered all the great times that we had as Mom was pregnant. Then I got a text that said mom had Finley. I was so excited! I freaked out! After a few minutes dad said that it would be a few hours before we could come and visit. For the next hour I was BORED! I watched the vlog and then Cullen & Katie's vlog then Ellie and Jared's vlog. That was about 30-40 min. I then texted Ellie. She said that Finn was going to be jay- dog. Ellie is super awesome. In funny. Then we got the okay to come. We then got there and a nurse yelled at me. I was asking her where the restroom was and she said in a snotty way, " THE RESTROOM IS DOWN THERE CHILD!" Like girl calm down. After about an hour we got to go see Finn.
TO BE CONTINUED...