Chapter Twenty Nine

Sylis POV

Finally I was fully healed, Atticus straddling my torso and running his hands through my hair. Lucas's words still haunt me, the meaning befuddling me.

I just came here to tell you something dear to you has a limit.

Something dear to me.

Atticus.

He's human, he can't live as long as I can. I need to spend my time wisely making every moment count.

"Atticus?" I asked softly.

He hummed in response more focused on my hair.

"Will you go on another date with me?" I asked softly, sitting up and looking him in the eyes.

"Can go more one?" He asked his eyes filling with hope.

"Yes, baby we can go on as many as you want." I said kissing his nose.

He giggled and nodded his head yes.

"Will go." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Alright, I'll call the Luna to keep you company while I go set everything up." I said pressing my lips to his.

Atticus POV

He pulled back from the kiss, a smile on his face as his eyes twinkled with love. He has no idea how much I love him, how much he's saved me. I can never repay him but I will always be thankful.

He gave me one last short kiss before he sat me on the bed and got up, getting dressed. I smiled at him as he walked out of the door, minutes later the Luna rushed in a huge smile on her face.

"Luna!" I cheered.

She giggled and ran towards the bed, jumping on it next to me. I squealed as her bounce caused me to bounce making her laugh.

"Alright Atticus are you ready to go shopping for an outfit?" She asked.

"Shopping?" I asked.

He mouth fell open as her eyes widened.

"Come on let's get you dressed and go to the mall!" She squealed pulling me to my feet.

She ran into our closet and grabbed some clothes before shoving me into the bathroom to change.After changing I walked out, my jacket wrapped snuggly around me. She grinned and took my hand, leading me outside and to a car. I buckled up as she got in, a smile on her face as she cranked the car, it roaring to life.

She pulled put of the drive way and turned on the radio and the heat.

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious

She sang along with a song, practically screaming at the top of her lungs.

Oh-oh-oh,
Victorious
Oh-oh-oh

I giggled as she wiggled from side to side, a smile playing on her lips.

Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine
Skin as cool as Steve McQueen, let me be your killer king
It hurts until it stops, we will love until it's not
I'm a killing spree in white, eyes like broken Christmas lights

She said bouncing along.

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it
Drink the water, drink the wine

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed-up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July
Until we feel alright

I'm like a scarf trick, it's all up the sleeve
I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
Fifty words for murder and I'm every one of them

She whipped her hair around her face, some getting her mouth making me giggle at her face.

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it
Drink the water, drink the wine

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed-up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious

Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed-up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July
Until we feel alright

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious

She finished and turned the radio down some. Who knew we had such a silly Luna?

"Silly." I giggled.

She made a strange face by sticking her found out and crossing her eyes.

"Eric gave me sugar this morning. I'm hyper." She chuckled.

The while time to the store she told me silly stories about her and the Alpha, how she used to spray him with silly string and pour oatmeal on his head. Eventually we pulled into a big parking lot of a huge building. She parked the car and hopped out, me following her lead.

She grabbed my hand an lead me to the revolving doors, after almost getting trapped in the thing we were in a huge store full of stores.

"This Atticus is a Mall." She smiled and pulled me along behind her."

Hours after searching we finally came into a store that had suits hanging everywhere.

"Atticus go sit in a chair, I'll be there in a minute." She smiled.

I nodded and walked to one of the light brown chairs, sinking into it as I sat down. A minute later she came back and had and older man with her, his head balled at the top an grey hairs on the side. A long white rope thing was crapped around his neck as he looked down at me.

"This will be a price of cake, please stand up sir." He said with a smile, his grey mustache moving as he did so.

I stood to my feet and he took the rope to my neck and held it up next to me, calling out numbers to the Luna that she wrote down on a note pad.