Chapter Thirty one

Sylis POV

I laid him down on the bed, pulling the blankets over him. I kissed his forehead and moved the hair that fell into his closed eyes away.

Walking to the bathroom I grabbed a rag and wet it with warm water. Walking back to Atticus I cleaned off his stomach and grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on him. Doing the same to myself I crawled into bed and pulled him close to me.

By a sudden rush of wind I knew who was here. Who was in the room with us last this moment.

"What do you want Lucas?" I snipped, tightening my grip on Atticus.

"You really did a number on him didn't you?" He chuckled." What are you gonna do when he's gone? When his heart stops beating and you're alone?" He asked.

"Human mates live as long as their werewolf mate. Atticus is going to be fine." I snapped.

"You're half Demon when that werewolf part dies that all your gonna be. Let me make him immortal, he could be with you forever Sylis." He urged.

"No. I'm not dragging him into that world. He's fine where he is. He's gonna be just fine!" I snapped.

Atticus whimpered in his sleep and started to stir.

"Go back to sleep baby everythings fine." I cooed kissing his forehead.

He sighed and snuggled back into my side, falling back to a complete sleep.

"Leave. Or I will end you tonight. Like last time don't ever fucking come back." I snapped.

He sighed and dropped his head.

"I was only trying to help you son." He said before he vanished into thin air.

I rolled on my side and buried my face into his nape, pulling him closer to me. Taking his scent in with as much as I could get I slowly drifted asleep.

What seemed like minutes later I woke up to the feeling of fingers running through my hair. Opening my eyes I tilted my head up to look at Atticus.

"You not let Atticus go while sleep." He giggled pecking my lips.

I sat up chuckling as I pulled him into my lap.

"I'm never gonna let you go. I love you to much." I said kissing his nose.

He smiled and buried his face into my chest.

"Never let Sylis go either." He sighed.

"Alright let's get you a bath." I said standing up with him in my arms.

After our bath we quickly dressed and started fire to warm our cold bedroom. I sat in the chair closest to the fire place and pulled him into my lap. He leaned in and connected our lips a smile on his lips.

"Sylis rouges are attacking at the west bordar we need you!" The Alpha ordered.

I tensed and quickly stood up holding Atticus in my arms.

"Sylis? What wrong?" He asked.

"Were being attacked, I'm taking you to the safe room." I growled.

Atticus POV

I clutched his shirt as he ran down the halls, fear riddled my body. He ran through a door as others were rushing through and sat me down by a thick concrete post.

"I'll be back baby. I promise." I he said pecking my lips before leaving me.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as everyone got in and someone closed the door, locking it. I hugged my knees to my chest. I could here mothers talking to their children, I could see everyone with somebody else who they were hugging but I was alone.

Hours seemed to tick by and sobs escaped my lips. What if Sylis git hurt? What if he's dead?!

The door slowly opened light leaking through and revealing Sylis, a cut on his cheek and his chest heaving.

"Sylis!" I yelled getting up and running to him.

"I told you I'd be back baby." He cooed and pulled me closer into his chest.

He picked me up and immediately wrapped legs around him. I sobbed into his nape as he rubbed my back gently.

"Shh baby ive got you."

"Was sc-cared no-not come back. Th-thought something bad ha-happen to Sy-sylis."I hiccupped.

"Shh baby I'll always come back to you." He said pressing his lips to my temple.

I felt us sink down and saw we were back in our room, sitting in the chair by the fire place. I looked up at him and whimpered.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Sylis hurt." I said pressing my lips gently to the cut on his cheek.

I watched as it healed up, Sylis only focused on me. He smiled at me and ran one of his hands through my hair.

"I'm fine."he smiled and kissed my lips.

I laid my head down on his chest, and he slowly ran his hand up and down my back.

"I love you baby." He whispered as my eyes became heavy.

"Love Sylis too." I purred before my eyes became too heavy to close.