The Cell Pt. 2

Bang bang bang! Loki heard the distant sounds of a prisoner attempting to break free. Loki had learned early on that this was a near impossible feat. He listened in amusement with a cynical smile, thinking about how none of them were probably ever getting out, especially not himself.

Apparently, the "ever-wise" Odin thought he had done too much harm to be placed on the Asgardian equivalent of the mortals' "house arrest".

And to top it all off, Loki had tricked and lied to Odin's biological son, making tensions worse between the two. Odin was pretty much just entirely fed up with Loki. Loki found this incredibly amusing. To annoy the king of the Gods, the Allfather himself, was somewhat of an honor, and a completely joyful task to Loki. Aside from that, it had been one of his best works so far.

Now, obviously, he had already begun planning his next frolic on Midgard, but this time around, he figured it was perhaps time for a vacation. Maybe he would kidnap a mortal to entertain himself.

For no apparent reason, Loki was feeling more and more interested in finding his life mate. He had never given falling in love a second thought before now. The forces of nature had (finally) started calling. One day, he was temporarily being transferred to SHIELD on Midgard and a slim, curvy woman in a screaming red dress walked past him, smiling and nodding his way in a mildly playful way. A growl escaped Loki's throat, like he'd never heard before, not even from a Bilgesnipe or a Frost Beast (also known as a Jotunheim Beast, if you wanted to Google that). The young woman spun her dress, to show what she had to offer, and Loki almost broke through his handcuffs, as he tried to get himself under control (although he didn't really want to). He winked seductively at her, and mimed "Call me", with a grin. She rolled her eyes and laughed, walking away, and Loki felt disappointed.

Loki knew he was good-looking. And he exploited it. He thought it was kind of amazing and also kind of disgusting that he could walk into a bar, and probably get any woman in the room to sleep with him, within an hour. Ah, Midgard. How he'd missed it.

(Update at 3 votes)