[ Chapter - Three ]

Aairah anxiously waited for Aadil to react, to hear him curse or just have an outburst on her but Aadil's face remained blank, which made it difficult for Aairah to read what was going on in his mind.

"Say something." She plead, tears already brimming in the corner of her eyes, she didn't want to lose him.

Aadil sighed and gave Aairah's hand a little squeeze, "I was waiting when you'll accept that in front of me." He looked into her brown eyes.

Aairah's brows knitted in confusion as she gaped at her boyfriend, "Wha- what do you mean by that?"

"Aairah, I am not surprised by your confession, I know you love him. I've known it from the past one year."

To say Aairah felt dumbstruck would be an understatement in itself, "How?" When Aadil gave her a baffled looked, she elaborated her question, "How did you know?"

"Remember when Viaan started dating Sneha last year?" Aadil questioned.

How could Aairah forget that girl. Sneha. She despised her from the bottom of her heart, not that she had done anything except the fact she was dating the guy Aairah loved - Viaan. In the beginning of their relationship Aairah had found herself completely broken, then she had tried to forget about him and move on but it seemed impossible, just like it did now. Viaan was pretty serious for that girl, and Sneha being a bitch just dumped him in the end, which only added to Aairah's hatred for her.

Everyone from their school had that day imprinted in their mind when Aairah had walked up to cafeteria and had slapped Sneha in front of everyone. Sneha had tried to slap her back, but Viaan came in between, being a resistance when it could've easily escalated into a cat fight.

Aairah was against violence herself, but when she saw tears in Viaan's eyes for a girl who didn't even deserve it, she couldn't hold back.

"Aairah?" Aadil snapped Aairah out of her thoughts.

She looked at him sheepishly, "Um, sorry.. and yeah, I remember that. What about it?"

"When Viaan started dating Sneha, everyone could see how hurt you were. I don't know how that asshole failed to notice it, but everyone from our Sports Team knew, at least Kunal and I did and then the way you stood up for him.. it was just an assurance to everything that was going on in our head." Aadil explained, a bit hesitant of how Aairah would react to it all.

She was bewildered, beyond that actually. She didn't know what to think of all of this, she wanted to ask so many questions but couldn't put it into words.

"Why are you with me?" Aairah asked the only question she couldn't find an answer to.

Aadil stared at her, "Because I like you Aairah, I like you a lot, okay?"

She just stared at the guy sitting in front of him, "But how can you be okay when you know I am in love with someone else?" She asked out her thoughts.

"Before answering that question, I have to ask you something and I want you to be completely honest with me, alright?" Aairah nodded and Aadil continued, "What do you feel for me Aairah? Please just tell me the truth."

Aairah was speechless for few minutes but then she took in a deep breath, "If you want me to tell you truth, I'll just give you that, it will be harsh and I will not mind if you judge me on the base of it or call me a bitch, okay?" He nodded and she took the opportunity to continue, "The reason I came in relationship with you was because I wanted to move on from Viaan, I know I was being a selfish bitch but I am not going to lie around this time. Aadil, I want you to know the truth but if you want me to be honest, I also want to confess that in the past two weeks I've started liking you a lot and you have no idea how glad I am that I have you in my life."