~8~

I woke up to the sound of Hold Me by Janine and The Mixtape filling the room. I got up and did my morning routine, looking forward to what I'd do after school. The end of school. I skipped breakfast, running late for school. I didn't have time to put my makeup on my chest, so I just decided to cover them up with clothes.

When I walked into the school, everyone was talking about Brandon and Ashley. I heard their names. Dont know what for.

Prince kept trying to speak to me the whole day. Following me.

During PE, I went into the locker rooms. I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the last shower on the left. The one I always used.

I was started to find Brandon in there. He pulled me in, covered my mouth, and held a knife to my throat.

"You didn't tell anyone about your little 'trip down the stairs', did you?" He stared me in my eyes.

I shook my head.

"Good girl. Now. I'm sure as you've heard, Ashley and I are done. The little whore wouldn't give me pussy last night. I'm sure you can figure out why I'm here now." He smirked. "Don't move. This will be quick. Promise. Make a sound or a sudden movement, and I'll slit your throat right here." He scolded in a harsh tone.

He started to take off my shirt. He was disgusted to find bruises and cuts all over me, caused by him. He laughed as I tried to cover myself up.

"Dayum. Yo shit bout ugly as hell." He walked off, still laughing.

"Only because of you!" I scoffed. He stopped in his tracks.

"You mean you. You fucked with my girl and me, therefore you asked for that asswhooping." He turned back around, walking towards me.

"Whatever you say." I scoffed. "And I bet the reason y'all broke up is cuz you and your 3 centimeters wasn't enough for her or and other gir-" I was cut off by him choking me against the wall. He pressed his fingers deeper into my throat.

The look in his eyes told me his intent was to kill me. And he wouldn't stop until he did so.

I dug my nails into my own neck trying to take his fingers from around it.

Once my vision grew blurry, I kneed him in his balls. He let go and went down to hold himself. In that instant, I tried to run but he grabbed my ankle.

I screamed as loud as I could. This would be a perfect time for Prince to be following me.

I kicked him in his face, but he didn't let go. I held onto the rail above me and snatched my ankle away. I continued to run.

Of course, as the jock, he caught up to me and all I remember is being pushed, feeling pain, then

Black.

PRINCE

I waited outside of the locker room to wait until she came out. As I was waiting, I heard screaming. A girl walking by gave me a weird look.

"Hey! Uh-"

"Why are you standing in front of the locker room?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I was waiting for a friend, she said she'd be out in a minute." I lied. "Anyway, I hear screaming and I think she needs help."

"Okay." She shrugged.

"I'm a boy. This is the girls locker room." I stood there impatiently. She stared at me. "Please? If you don't mind."